chapter thirty two

Annie's POV:

"Babe!" I called from Hayden's room.
Hayden was in the bathroom so I didn't have to shout loud.
"Yeah baby? What's wrong?" He called back.
"I have nothing to wear!" I replied.
He soon came into his room.
All I had on was my underwear.
"Wanna wear a hoodie?" He asked looking through his closet.
"Are you sure that'll fit me?" I replied.
"Baby, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you're considered fat, you're far from it," He spoke pulling me into a tight hug.
I smiled as his hands made their way towards my stomach and gently stroked my bump.
He lowered his head and planted a kiss on it.
"You're mother is beautiful, isn't she?" He whispered.
"I love you," I smiled.
"I love you too," he replied kissing my cheek softly.

In my hands he placed a black hoodie with my favorite maternity leggings and my black Adidas.
"I wanna wear my heels!" I shouted.
"I don't want you to fall, okay?" Hayden replied.
I rolled my eyes and begun to change.

- 20 minutes later -

I had finished changing and the smell of pancakes had filled my lungs.
I had been craving them for a while now but we were always too busy to make them.
"I'm so hungry," I said walking into the kitchen and sitting over by the island.
"Here you go," Hayden grinned passing me a plate of four pancakes with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup.
I picked up my fork as I began to demolish my breakfast.
"You ready to go to school?" Hayden asked after I had finished my food.
"Yep! I can't wait to see Jayden," I smiled, picking up my bag from the stairs.
"Let me carry that," Hayden spoke, taking my bag from my hand and swinging it over his shoulder.
"You don't have to do everything for me you know," I said.
"But I want to," hayden told me.
"Whatever," I mumbled and walked outside.
I sat in the car and waited for Hayden to come out.
I'm annoyed. Even though I'm pregnant I still want to be able to do my own things. It's like people are afraid to hurt me because I'm "fragile".
I'm not though. I'm probably much stronger than them.

"Anns, are you okay?" Hayden asked, sitting into the seat beside me.
I nodded not giving him eye contact like i normally do.
"I'm sorry for making you angry," he spoke, placing his hand on my knee and rubbing it gently.
I stayed quiet so did my emotions.

A/N:

thank you for 4k reads and 80 votes.
i'm so thankful for all your love and support! i'm glad you're enjoying my stories 🥰