chapter twenty six ⚠️

time: 2:35am.
pov: annie's.

⚠️
I laid down on the bed whilst Hayden was over me. Our lips were connected whilst my legs were around his waist.
"We.. pr-probably... shoul-dn't.. do..this.." Hayden managed to say in between the kisses.
"I.. want y-ou.." I blurted out, which instantly make Hayden's kisses more passionate.
His hand was travelling up my body and the feeling of his soft fingers made me feel wild. His lips were making their was down my neck and without hesitation I pulled off his shirt.
Before we knew it - we were both in our underwear.
I was staring down hard at Hayden's abs, I was unable to look away.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he joked.
I playfully hit him and giggled.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hayden asked after a few minutes.
I nodded and bit my lower lip in response.
"I'm sure."
"Just tell me if I'm hurting you."
I nodded.

His body swiftly laid me down whilst he was on top of me. I took a breath as I felt his hands make their way up my thighs and to the top of my white lace panties. My legs spread wide as he pulled them off. My hands soon worked their way to take his off.
I stared down at his big-juicy member as it sprung out in front of me.
My eyes widened as I could already see the pre cum on his tip.
I licked my lips as I started entering his length into my mouth.
"Oh shiiit," Hayden moaned in surprise.
His hands were placed on my back of my head and he pusher my face closer to his dick. Each time he did that I felt his dick hit the back of my throat which made me moan.
"Fuckkk a-annie!" He shouted. "I'm going t-to c-cumm!"
He came in my mouth and without hesitation I swallowed.
I slowly pulled his dick out of my mouth and soon found myself being laid on the bed.
My bra and panties were off and I was desperate for him.
I stared at him as he placed himself in between my legs. My legs were wrapped around his waist tightly.
He soon entered his dick inside me. I moaned as he did so.
"You're so tight," he whispered into my ear.
His dick thrusted at a slow pace as he let me adjust to his size.
"Faster," I moaned.
His dick slammed into me causing me to grip onto the sheets tightly.
My eyes rolled back as his pace became faster each time.
I was already wet to the point I could feel myself laying in my cum.
"F-fuc-ckk!" I shouted.
I get his hands make their way towards my breasts. My nipple soon harded as he started massaging them.
"M-my g-g-od," I said out loud.
My back arched in as I felt Haydens warm cum slide inside me.
He begun to thrust at a faster pace and his dick was soon all the way inside me.
It hurt a little but I was too horny to notice.
I moaned for what seemed like ages.
His balls were resting on my tender clit and it was almost like my body was throbbing for more.

After a few minutes of his dick being deep inside me it started becoming sore.
"It's sore," I whispered to Hayden, my eyes were watering slightly because of the pain.
His slowly glided his dick out of me and instantly went down to clean me.
As soon as his tongue slid into my entrance I came in his mouth.
"Good girl," he said with a smirk.
I bit my lip and smirked.
His tongue danced around my entrance and I had already came at least four times.

Hayden pulled his tongue out of me and laid beside me.
Pulling the covers back his planted a kiss on my cheek.
"I love you," He spoke.
I smiled.
"I love you too," I told him.
I rested my head on his shoulder and soon my heavy eyes closed and I went to sleep.
——————
tbc.
word count: 701.