chapter nineteen

Hayden's POV:

I was getting nervous about what Annie wanted to tell me. I just want her to trust me.
"Will you tell me what's bothering you now?" I ask with a smirk.
Annie let's out a small giggle.
"S-Sure.." She says, putting her hands into her hoodie.
"Close your eyes," she says. I do so as I feel something being placed into my hands.
"Open," Annie says with a shaky voice. My eyes stare down at my hands.
"Y-you're pregnant?" I say.
I look down at Annie, her face looks mixed with different emotions.
"That's amazing," I say, which was the truth, I have always adored children and having one of my own would be a dream.
"Y-you're not mad?" She says quietly.
I pull her into a hug.
"Of course I'm not, Annie, I love you," I say.
"I love you too," she says.
The smile on my face grew wider when I looked at her stomach.
"She's going to be beautiful," I say.

Annie's POV:

Haydens reaction instantly calmed me. I feel as if weights are being lifted off
my shoulder.
"W-what if I'm not going to be a good mother?" I say breaking the silence.
Hayden sits beside me.
"You'll be a great mother I know you will," he tells me.
I feel my emotions overpower me. It wasn't long before my eyes became hot with tears.
"I-I can't do this.." I whisper.
"Annie, don't you dare say that," Hayden says in a concerned voice.
I collapsed into his arms. My hair was stuck to my red tear covered face as my head was dug into Hayden's chest.
"I've got you," Hayden whispered into my ear and his strong arms wrapped around me.
"I feel so confused," I cry out.
"I know, but things will get better, they did when my parents died," he said almost as if he was certain that he had gotten better after their deaths.
"Hayden.." I say under my breath. He looks at me.
"They're so proud of you, I can't feel it," I tell him whilst wiping my eyes.
He smiles and kisses my cheek.
"I asked your mom if I could stay around, and she said I can.. but if you don't want me to it's fine," Hayden says breaking the silence.
I nod "I want you to, but I don't know if I'll get much sleep," I say remembering that I'll just throwing up half the night.
"Wanna go and cuddle in your room? Hayley is asleep and I'm pretty sure Jayden is?" He asks.
I nod and grab the bag of donuts and some sodas. We both walk upstairs to my room.
I instantly get cold and put on one of Hayden's hoodies that he gave me a couple weeks ago.
"It looks cute on you," Hayden says.
I turn around to see him shirtless I can feel myself staring straight at his abs. His pants were hanging just on his waist, making his V line visible.
"Are you serious?" I question him.
He laughs.
"I got a little hot," He tells me.
"But I'm freezing?" I say cuddling up into his chest.
"My point exactly," he replies back.
I giggle have no idea what he meant.
He switched on the tv and we ate the donuts. I soon fell asleep laying in his arms.

——————
tbc.
this is kinda short oops 💓.
word count: 572.