chapter thirty three

Annie's POV:

We arrived at school and we both made our way inside. I took multiple deep breaths as I saw Mackenzie and her slut squad approaching me.
"Go away Mackenzie," Jayden said as she could sense my anxiousness.
It was third period now, and during this time Hayden and I don't have the same classes.
I hate it, because it's two hours of worrying and basically torture.
"Hey, Anns?" I heard Jayden's voice which instantly brought me out of my thoughts.
I looked over towards her and nodded in reply.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm fine," I mumbled. "I just need to use the bathroom."
"Okay, we have ten minutes until the lesson starts, I'll go with you," Jayden says.
I nod and smile as we begin making our way to the bathroom.
The whole walk I had been feeling a excruciating pain in my stomach and I felt very nauseated. I'm only a few months pregnant so it's still normal for me to feel this way.
We walked into the ladies and I ran straight into the nearest cubicle.
I didn't even have time to close the door before the nauseous feeling took over my body. I was throwing up extremely loud and Jayden would probably be freaking out.
once I had finished, I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth.
"Annie, are you sure you're okay?" Jayden asked.
I nodded and proceeded to wash my hands.
"What did you do?" I asked Jayden know that she would've told Hayden about me throwing up.
"I told him... I needed too, i just wanted to make sure you was eating properly okay girly," Jayden says.
I nod and smile.
"Are you going to be okay for this lesson though?" Jayden asked as we begin waking to fourth period - math.
"Yeah, I'll be fine, I'm just missing Hayden I guess..." I blushed.
"Y'all are adorable!!" Jayden laughed.
I giggled as we sat in our math seats.

A/N:

sorry this is short lmao, but i just wanted to say a few things!!
thank you guys so so so much for over six thousand reads it's unbelievable how many i've gained in less that a week. i honestly love all your love and support, it's what inspires me to write!!
i only have until friday left as school then i'll be able to post more!! i love you guys and thank you again 🥰💓💓