chapter five ⚠️

Annie's POV:

The kiss starts getting a little more intense. I slide my hands up his bare back then up to his hair that I soon gently tug on. I feel him push me against the solid wall and picking me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my hands were running through his curly hair. This is something I could defiantly get used to. I pull away after a few minuets of our little make out.

"What's wrong..?" He asked as I turned away from him.

"I-I.." I muttered.

".. I'm sorry.." I whispered.

"Why?" Hayden asked.

"I'm not who you want me to be. I'm not pretty, I don't have many friends, my life's a mess, I'm the girl who's known for my brothers death, my father left me, I'm too shy, I get bullied, most nights I cry myself to sleep wishing that I could be dead the next morning." I say quickly and quietly, not even knowing that there's tears falling down my face.

It was quiet for a few minuets. I feel his thumb on my face wiping away my tears.

"I'm sorry." I say over and over.

Hayden pulls me closer to him, my head digging into his bare chest and my arms wrapping tightly around him.

"You are who you are and I would never want you to change for me. Annie, you are beautiful, you're life may be a mess but I'm always here if you want to talk. Your brother - even though I've never met him - I know for sure that he was and is always going to be an amazing person. Your father - well he probably had his reasons to leave, don't blame it on yourself though because it was his choice to do so. And believe me, you're no where near shy. If anyone wants to hurt you, then I will be there to hurt them back... And Annie, you are worth it believe me, things do get better and that's something I know for sure..." Hayden says back to me.

"Thank you.." I reply.

He just smiles and kisses my forehead.

He has changed ?

A/N:

if you ever feel like you can't cope and you just want to end your life - don't. It does get better, and that's a fact that I know for sure. You beautiful people deserve to see that good outcome. I love you all and if you ever need to talk I'm here :)