chapter eleven

Annie's POV:

"Hot..." he says biting his lip and stepping closer to me.
Our foreheads were pressed together and our lips were inches apart.
I was gazing deep into his light hazel eyes, I could feel him staring right into my soul.
I shivered as I felt his hand rest on my waist.
I looked down at his lips, his tongue slowly moved along it as he licked them. I smirked and looked back up to his eyes. His lips soon became attached to mine, he gently sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and after a while he pulled apart, my bottom lip was gliding away from his.
"We should go downstairs.." I quickly say, avoiding the awkward silence.
I quickly turned and walked towards the door.
"Wait," he says.
I felt his arms wrap around me as he spun me around.
"Hayden wh- " I begun, getting cut of by a kiss.
He pushed me against the door, one of his hands was wrapped around my waist and the the other was on my jaw.
The kiss my passionate and meaningful. We both felt feelings that we didn't what to admit.
After 5 minutes he pulled away, leaving me breathless.
"You're lucky I lo-" I stop before I say too much.
"What was that?" He asked with a smirk.
"Nothing.." I said, turning my face away to hide the embarrassment.
"We should head back downstairs," I say, still facing away from him and already walking downstairs.

We both walked into the lounge were Jayden and Connor were.
"You guys took a while," Jayden said as she finally saw us walk into the living room.
"Did you?" Carson winked and smirked after he had asked that.
I covered my ears "no," I said as my face flared up with embarrassment.
I could hear them all laughing.
I heard my phone ring and I looked down to see who it was.

I stared down at the screen, feelings of overwhelmingness  ran throughout my body.
My eyes were blurred by the tears wanting to bind me any second.

"Annie?" Jayden said, her voice in a concerned tone.
I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me, I was instantly calm.
"What's wrong?" He whispered to me.
I shook my head over and over. Tears where dropped from my broken eyes.
I looked down at the caller ID.

'dad'.

I was shaking, my hand were trembling, it was getting harder for me to breathe. I dropped my phone down on the floor, not thinking what I would do if it was to smash. I turned around and dug my head into Hayden's chest.

"I've got you.." he whispered.

—————-
tbc