Feel

Haley's POV

I had forgotten about visiting my birth parents.  That was in till my mom told me I had two weeks to get everything ready.  She had already booked my plane.  I reluctantly pack a few shirts, shorts, and other items I would not need till then. 

Those two weeks quickly passed by.  Before I knew it I was saying good bye to my parents in the parking lot.

“Take care Kiddo.”  My dad said holding me in a hug.

“I will.” I said hugging him back.

“Watch out.  You never know what kind of people you will meet in Cali.”  My mom said.

“If you bring back any boys or come back with and tattoos you are not coming back in my house.”  my dad said.  I wasn’t sure if he was teasing me or if he was serious.

My plane was called.  Heading to the gates, I turned around and looked back at the people who raised me.  They may not be my birth parents but they are my mom and dad.

2 movies, 5 games of solitary, 1 nasty airway meal and 6 hours the plane finally landed.  I looked around the LAX.  The huge scene was overwhelming.  I didn’t exactly know who or what I was looking for.  I wasn’t smart enough to ask for names or even a picture to look at.  I had almost given up when out of the corner of my eye I say a sign that said “ Haley Aris ” in bold letters.  I went over to the sign that said my name.  A middle age woman stood there holding the sign.  I walked over to her.

“Haley.” She said.

“Mom?” I asked.

“Yes.”  She held out her arms.  I know I didn’t even know her but I ran into her hug.  We got my luggage and went into her little car.

"So how has Maine been since we left?" she asked.

"Umm it's okay.  Nothing much ever happens though." I replied.

Just then my phone started to go off.  A text from Twitter popped up on the screen.  The tweet was from Allstar Weekend.  The tweet read.

'Dates for All The Way Tour Part 2 were just posted.  See you soon.'

I looked at the dates for Maine and realized I'd still be here.

"Whats wrong?”She asked.

“It’s nothing.” I replied.

“It doesn’t seem like nothing.”  She said.

She’s pushy? I questioned myself.  I have always hater pushy people.  Maybe she isn’t.   Maybe it’s just to get to know me.  I hope so.

“My favorite bands are going on tour together and I won’t be able to see them.”  I said.

“What bands?”

“Hollywood Ending, The After Party, Before You Exit, and Allstar Weekend.” I replied.

I don’t know if I was seeing things or not but I thought I saw her smile.

“I think we can think of something.  After all you are in California now.”

“I never thought about it like that.” I said.

“Here we are.”  She said as we pulled into the driveway.

We walked up the driveway and into the house.  My bags were still in the car.

“Vic!  Come down here.”  She yelled up the spiral stairs.

“Coming.”  A familiar voice said.  A teenage boy came down the stairs.  His blonde hair flopping up and down.  I knew who he was from many years of stalking.  Vic Porter, Zach Porter’s little brother.

“Yeah mom?”  he said.

Mom?  Did he just say mom?  Vic Porter is my brother?  I can’t believe this.  I always thought I was a perfect blend of Him and Zach but I could never have imagined this.

“Are you in there?”  He asked waving a hand in front of my face.

“Sorry.”  I said.

“Vic help Haley with her things.”  My mom said.

“Right this way.”  He grabbed my arm and led me back outside.

“Are you okay?”  He asked once we were at the car.

“Yeah I’m fine.”  I replied.

“You do know I don’t believe you.”

“I figured that much.  It’s just you’re Zach Porter’s brother.”

“Not you too.  You do know I’m also your brother.”  He stated as if I had no clue.

“Which would make Zach my brother?”  I asked more to myself then to Vic.

“Yes.  Whatever weird crush you have on him, I suggest you lose.”

“I do Not have a crush on Zach.  We are too much alike.  Having a crush on him would be like having a crush on myself.”  I said.

"Whatever you say."

I shot him a death glare.  He started to run and I ran after him.  I'm not that fast of a runner but somehow I managed to catch up to him.  I ran into him and we both fell.  I rolled off of him and broke out into a laughing fit.  He started laughing.

“I don’t.”

“That’s good.”  He said.

He jumped up and reached out his hand.  I took it and pulled him back down.  You don’t get to have this kind of fun as an only child.

“It’s on.”  He said.

I got up and ran to the car.  I grabbed the lightest bag and ran into the house. 

“No running.”  My mom said from the kitchen.

“Sorry.” I laughed a little.

BAMM!

I heard the hit before I felt it.  I landed on top of the bag I was carrying, the heave bag landed on top of me, and Vic on top of that.

“I’m squished!”  I said, still laughing.

“Give up yet?”  Vic asked.

“I surrender.  Just get up.”  I said once he started jumping.

He got off and led me up the stairs and into the large white room.  A bed was placed up against the far wall.  Across from the bed was a little balcony. 

“You can decorate it however you like.”  Vic said placing my bag on the floor and leaving.

I’m going to like it here.  I thought as I started unpacking and putting stuff away.