Way

Chapter 11  Haley’s POV 

That chick was getting on my nerves.  She needed to, excuse my language, fuck off.  She kept glaring at me and then looking at Tyler.

No one steals my man.  I don’t care if he is my man or not.  No one steals him from me.

I put a movie into the DVD player. 

I started saying the intro words to Percy Jackson.

“How many times have you seen this movie?”  Tyler asked.

“A lot.  But not as much as my friend Guppie.”

“Guppie?”  He asked.

“Her real name is Autumn, but my friends and I all call her Guppie.”  I explained.

“So what is SarBear’s real name?”

I laughed a little remembering when I gave her that nickname.  “Sarah.   She hates to be called SarBear though.  And my friend Daisy is Pancake.  She was the one you were talking to last night.”

“How did you meet them?”  He asked.

I turned to look at him. “Autumn, Sarah, Daisy and I meet threw Autumn’s Allstar Weekend fanpage.”

“I want to meet these girls.”  He declared.

“You will be meeting Autumn and Sarah in a few days.” 

“Cool.  Now let’s watch this movie you seem to love so much.”

I only lasted half an hour.  I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, letting just the words tell a story.

I was fighting monsters alongside Logan, Alex, and Brandon.   Well they were fighting, I was just running around like an idiot.

“Hal.  Hal.  Haley wake up.”  I was being shook.

“What?”  I mumbled, unhappy.

“We are here.”  Tyler said.

“I slept the whole time?”  I asked, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

I gave up when I realized that wouldn’t be happening.  I lifted my hear off of Tyler’s soldier.

“Why didn’t you wake me when I started sleeping on you?”  I asked.

“You looked peaceful.” He said.