Like

Zach’s POV 

Home Sweet Home.  I thought as I walked up to my house.

“I’M Home!”  I yelled when I got in.

I walked up the stairs and went to my bedroom.

“Oh I wanna dance with somebody.  I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah I wanna dance with somebody.  With somebody who loves me.”  I heard from the guest room.

“Walk that wow clumsy hard, I want someone to love.  Kick the petal to the floor like we’re both on the run.  That my jam turn it up cause I gatta let go.”  She continued.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.  “Mom, why is there some girl in the guess room?”

“She is staying with us.”

“For how long?”  I asked.

“The summer.”

“Did you invite her here?”

“Yes.  Why are you making such a big deal?”

“You randomly picked some girl off the street and asked her to live here for the summer and you expect me to act normal?”  I asked.  I heard footsteps.

“Zach, you could never act normal.  No matter what.”  The same voice that was singing said.

“Who are you and how do you know my name?”  I asked.  I turned around to look at her.

She looked exactly like me.  From the brown hair, blue eyes, same height.  We were even wearing the same Digget shirt and jeans. 

I blinked to make sure I was really seeing this.  “I’m looking in a mirror.” 

“I cant believe my idol is my brother.”  She said.

“Aww I’m your idol?”  I said.  That was one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard.  “Wait brother?”

“Zach you remember Haley right?” mom asked.

Now that I thought about it I remember seeing her at a concert.

“Cat daddy girl.” I said.

The girl was looking at me like I was crazy.  “Umm yeah that’s me.”

“Mom how- what?” I asked not able to make sentences.

“I’m Haley.  I’m your little sister.”  She said.

I don’t have a little sister.  Zach calm down this is just a dream.  But I woke up this morning. 

“Zach!”  Haley said as the palm of her hand made contact with my face.  It wasn’t hard but it was enough to snap me out of space.

“Oh.”  I said.  “I was planning on seeing Toir all summer.  At least till tour.” 

“Well you can still be with Tori and spend some time with your sister.”

Haley started to look uncomfortable.  “I’m sorry.  I just wasn’t expecting to come home and find you.  I would say you have grown up a lot since I last say you but you haven’t really changed.”

“Umm yeah.”

My phone went off.  Tori flashed across the screen. 

“Hello.”  I said answering it.

“Hey are you ready?”  She asked.

“Change of plans.  Meet me there.”  I said before hanging up.

“We are going for a walk.”  I said looking at Haley.

I led Haley to the spot I was meeting Toir.  Once we were around the corner I saw her.  The blonde haired girl I had fallen in love with.

I grabbed Haley’s arm and pulled her behind a bush.

“You are stranger then I thought.”  She commented.

“Shh!”  I said putting my finger over my lips.

Haley looked annoyed but also excited and did what I said.

“What are we doing?”  She asked.

“You’ll see.  Go up to that girl and start talking to her.”  I said pointing to Toir.

“But I have no clue who she is.”  She said, looking less than happy to listen to me now.

“That’s Toir.  Just talk to her.  Don’t tell her I’m your brother.”

She rolled her eyes and got up.

I took out my phone.  “Almost there”  I pressed send.

Toir looked down at her phone and smiled.  Haley went up to her and they started to talk.  I couldn’t hear what they were saying because I was too far away.

I stood up and walked over.  I put my finger over my lips again, telling Haley not to mention me.

I wrapped my arms around Toir’s waist and rested my head on her solder. She turned her head and I kissed her.

“Eww.  Please spare me.”  Haley said.

I waved her off, which caused her to put her hands on her hips and stand there.

“Why am I still here?” Haley mumbled.

“Because you are my sister.”  I said.

“I didn’t know you had a sister.”  Toir said.

“I don’t know I had a brother a few hours ago.”  Haley said.

I knew Haley was my sister.  I hadn’t known it was her a few months ago, but I did know I had a sister.  I remembered her.  I was in her life in till she was 5.  She had to know somehow that I was her brother.

“So how long have you been dating?”  Haley asked.

“Not long.”  I said.

At the same time Tori said “One month.”

“Well you two are a cute couple.”  Haley said.  I wasn’t sure if she was just saying that or if she meant it.  It looked like she really meant it though.

“Thank you.”  Tori said.  She seemed to really like Haley.  I guess I was worried for nothing.

“I want the two of you to come on tour with me.”  I blurted out.

“What?”  Tori and Haley said at the same time.

“I want the two of you to tour with us.”