Can't

Chapter 18  Haley’s POV

Zach told Autumn.  I couldn’t do anything about it.  I still can’t believe she did that though.  But at least she promised not to tell the girls.  I can tell she is planning on telling Chris though.

“We are in Florida!”  Mike screamed, throwing open the van door and interrupting my thoughts.

“Is this where the special Miss lives?”  I asked.

“Yes.” He said, blushing slightly.

“Aww.  I can’t wait to meet her.  Speaking of meeting her, how did you meet?”

"Oh ya know, blind date.  Don’t ever let Cameron set you on a blind date.  Stick with Tyler.  Cameron should not be trusted."

“What?”  I asked, confused.

“Cameron sets up the worst blind dates.”

“But I thought you liked her?”

“I do.  He didn’t set me up with Megann though.  he set my up with someone else.”

“Who?”  I asked.

“Mikey.”

“WHAT?!”

“Cameron set me up on a blind date with Mikey.  Well it wasn’t just Cameron it was both Camerons.”

“I’m lost.”

“When are you not?”  Cameron asked.

“SHUT UP!”

“Haley we are sitting right next to each other.  You don’t need to yell.” Cameron said.

“Listen Mr. Byrd, I want to find out about Mikey and Mike’s date.”

“Go right ahead.  I love this story.”

“Cameron signed me up on this dating website.  Cameron Q. also set up Mikey on the same sight.  We filled out our tests and pressed send.  The next week we had gotten replies.  We used fake names so that no one knew it was us.  I didn’t know that Mikey was also doing this test at the time.” He stopped.

“So...”  I asked, wanting to hear more.

“We had gotten back our replies and a date was set.  I was told I was meeting Rachael Wilston.  I should have seen right thru that.  But anyway I still went on the date.  Cameron picked out the date by the way.  I showed up and sat where I was supposed to.  I saw Mikey come in, but figured he was here with someone else.  That was in till he was sitting in front of me.”

“CAMERON!” I screamed

“Haley!” Cameron screamed back

I smacked his soldier.

“So then what?”

“I’m getting there.” 

“Not fast enough!”

“You need to calm the heck down.”

“JUST FINISH!”

“Well we finally realized that they had set us up.”  Mike said, glaring at Cameron, “We planned to get them back.  I went outside and saw a girl.  She was beautiful.  ‘Want to help me?’  She was confused but said yes.  I led her into the restaurant and sat down at the table for Mikey and I.  Mikey was already somewhere else.

I called up Cameron.  ‘Thanks dude.  She is special.  I’m glad I listened to you.’  I knew he hadn’t left yet.  He saw her and I’m not really sure what he was doing.  But anyway we started talking and we had a lot in common.  I really liked her.  then she told me ‘Mike,  I have something to tell you.  I know you are in a band.  Hollywood Ending.  You are one of my favorite people and this night has been the best.  Thank you.’  I knew I couldn’t let her go.  So I asked her out.  It had been a few months and I love her.”

“Awww that is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.  Maybe I should let Cameron set me up.”

“Thank you Hal.”

“She should be here soon.”

“I hope you don’t mean A-Dub soon.”  I joked.

“What?”  Cameron and Mike asked at the same time.

“Inside joke for us fans.”

“Okay then.”

Chris and Autumn came in laughing.  Chris hair was all messed up.

“Guppie what have you been doing?”  I teased.

“I’m going to kill you Nick!”

I grabbed Cameron’s soldiers and held him in front of me.

Chris held Autumn in place.  Barely.

“Take it back!”

“No I’m good.”

“Haley take it back now!”

“I didn’t ask if you were good!  Now shut up and stop looking at his ass!”

“I wasn’t looking at Chris’s ass but if you want I will.”

She shot me a death glare.

“I’m kidding A.”

“Sure you are.”

Chris finally got Autumn  to stay on the other side of the room.

A few minutes later I hear “You have nutella on you.”  and Chris laughing.

I look over and see Autumn trying to get off the hazel nut.

“It’s still there.”

“I can’t get it.”

“Let me help.”

“GET A ROOM!” I yelled as they leaned into each other.

Autumn looked at me, stuck out her tongue, turned back to Chris and continued what she was doing.

I got up.  I was not going to sit here while they make out.

“Hey Hal.”  Tori said, coming up to me.

“Hey!  If I were you I would not go in there.”

“Why not?”

“Auris love fest.”  I said.

“Oh.”  We turned and walked back to the bus.

We walked in and it seemed like everyone but Autumn and Chris were here.

I heard Danny and Sarah laughing from somewhere in the back.

“Where are Kellie and Cam?” Toir asked.

“I don’t know.  But come here.”  Zach said.

Toir sat down on the couched and Zach pulled her closer to him.

“Aww.”  Tyler and I said at the same time.

“Jinks!”

“Double Jinks!”

“Triple Jinks!”

“JUST JUVE UP!”  Zach, Toir, Dillon, Brent, Mike and Mikey all yelled.