A Chance

Chapter 51 Tori’s POV

I woke up with my head pounding.

“Ahhh.” I stretched out.

I hit a body.

“Zach what are you doing?!” I yelled.

Zach was still passed out.  I rolled him off of me.

Daisy was driving and Haley was in the passenger seat.  Everyone was behind me in the van.  Everyone but Zach, Kellie and Cam. Zach fell on Cam, who was on the floor.

“I see someone is awake.” Daisy said.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You tell us.  We leave you guys for a day and we get a call saying you need to be removed from the hotel.” Haley said.

“Why didn’t we go in the bus?” I asked.

“I don’t know.  Maybe because you sent the driver back and told him to stay here.”

“Why would we do that?”

“Again.  I don’t know.  But what I do know is that I was right and we should never ever go to Vegas ever again.”

“You need to chill.”

“Go back to sleep.” Haley said.

I listened to her and closed my eyes.  There were all these colors and signs.  I saw a piece of paper sticking out of a book.  I reached for the paper but it disappeared and turned into colors again.  The book was still there.  On the book, in messy handwriting was Autumn’s name.

The book flipped open and a bunch of words came flying out.

Fuzzy Navel, beer, whiskey

Elvis, Chapel Of The Bells, old guy in a dipper

“I do.” “We were suppose to be first.” Hands sliding threw hair

Promises, wishes, vowels

Hotel, suite, honeymoon

Eternity.

I snapped out of my dream.

I grabbed Autumn’s bag.  When I felt something hard I pulled it out.  Just a check book.  Why does she even have this?

I reached in again.  Pulling it out, I found what I was looking for.  A copybook.

Sure enough in Autumn’s handwriting were the words that just showed up in my dream.  The piece of paper was there too.

I placed the paper behind the book and started reading what she wrote.

I have this drink.  I think it is called fuzzy something.  I don’t know who got it for me cause I’m underage and all.  It taste fruity.  My head keeps spinning and I feel dizzy.  I want to sleep.

There is some weird old guy here.  He has a little bow and arrow and says his name is Cupid.  He’s wearing a dipper.

‘Cupid’ told us to go to the Chapel of the Bells.  I’m not sure what’s there but it sounds fancy.

Elvis gave me a dress.  I put it on.  It was way too big and not at all my style.

Chris was at the other end of the room, far away from me.  I didn’t like that.  Zach looped his arm threw mine and walked me to Chris.

Elvis said some things.  I’m not really sure what happened next but I must have likes it because I can’t stop smiling.

Everyone keeps making lots of noise.  I just want to sleep.  We found a hotel.  It didn’t have enough rooms so we are all sharing one room.  I want to be alone!

Her handwriting became unreadable.  I flipped to the next page.

I woke up in just my bra and underwear.  Chris is sleeping next to me with his arm slung over my stomach.  He’s shirtless.

We are on the bed and everyone else is on the floor and couches.  I put my cloths back on, but left Chris shirtless.  He can wake up and fix himself.

My head hurts.  I think it’s from that drink I had.  I can’t write anymore because I am about to pass out and someone might see this.

That’s where it ended.  She was right, someone would see it.  I woke up at some time last night and it was sticking out of her bag.  I skimmed threw it.

“Hey Tori, you okay back there?” Daisy asked.

I took the paper out from behind the book.

Blah blah blah, Chris and Autumn Bourne.  Blah blah blah.  Married. Blah blha blah August 29, 2012.

“I think I might know what happened.” I said. 

I handed the stuff to Haley. 

“WHAT THE! THEY GOT MARRIED! Oh this isn’t good.”

“Who got married?” Autumn asked.  I looked behind me.

“Why do you have my bag?!”  she yelled.

“You are married.” Haley said.

“Please be Chris.  Please be Chris.  Please be Chris.” Autumn mumbled.

“It’s Chris alright.” I said.

“So what’s the problem?”

“Chris is in an arranged marriage!” Haley yelled.

“Shit.” She mumbled.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for those of you that read on an Ipod or anything like that (such like myself) i suggest you read this on the computer.  there will be lots you might not understand.  i know i had a hard time understanding some of it and i'm the writer for pete's sake!  welp that's all I have for now.  planning on adding two more chapters later tonight ~Love Nick