Back

Chapter 30 Sarah’s POV

Danny stopped whispering mid sentence.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

He was looking at Tyler, Haley, Cameron, and Sierra.

Haley came over to us.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I honestly have no idea.”

I raised my eyebrow at her.

“I am telling the truth this time.  I really have no clue.”

“I’m going to go see.”  Danny said.

He lifted my off of his lap.

Zazzles came over to us.  I kept looking at Dan. 

“Meow.”

“Zazzles, tell Aunt Hal to shut up.”

“I wasn’t doing anything.”

“I think we should go do sound check.”  I said.  I put Zazzles in he’s cage.  I hated doing that.

When we got out I grabbed my guitar right away.

Haley grabbed the mic.

“SARAH OH SARAH YOU CHANGED MY LIFE!  SARAH OH SARAH YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT!” Haley sang.

“What the fuck?” I asked into my mic.

“SARAH’S GOT DAN!  SARAH’S GOT DAN!  THERE’S NO WAY TO ESCAPE!  SARAH’S GOT DAN!  SHE’S GOT DAN!”

She looked back at me.  Of course I was smiling like an idiot.

Haley started laughing.

“SARAH LIGHTS UP DAN’S WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!  THE WAY THAT FLIPS HER HAIR GETS HIM OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN SHE SMILES AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL SARAH IS IN LOVE WITH DAN OH OH SHE WANTS TO BE IN HIS PANTS!”

I was annoyed she must have knows that.

“DON’T WAKE DARAH UP!”

“The fuck?” I asked.  Who let this chick use a microphone?

Where was everyone else?  Oh I see them.  Autumn was dying on the side of the stage.  Daisy was next to her laughing also.  Everyone else seemed to be in the seats.  Except for Cameron, Tyler, Danny and Sierra.

At least Danny is not here while Haley is doing this.

“SARAH DOESN’T WANT TO FALL UNLESS SHE IS FALLING FOR DAN!  Sorry Chris Brown was stuck in my head.”

“Are you done?”

“SARAH MAKES DAN’S HEART RACE!”

“Not helping Hal.” I said.

“NOW HE’S GOING OUT OF HIS MIND!  ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT!”

“But you’re still going.”

She is crazy.

“IF CHRIS WANTS TO SCREAM YEAH!  LET AUTUMN KNOW AND SHE WILL TAKE HIM THERE!”

I looked over at Autumn.  She looked like she was about to kill Haley.

“AS LONG AS DAISY LOVES BRENT!”

“NO BIEBER!” I yelled.

“DAISY THERW A WISH IN THE WELL!  DON’T ASK HER SHE’LL NEVER TELL!  SHE LOOKED AT BRENT AS IT FELL!  AND NOW HE’S IN HER WAY!  SHE’D TRADE HER SOULD FOR A WISH!  PENNYS AND DIMES FOR A KISS!  SHE WASN’T LOOKING FOR THIS!  BUT NOW HES IN HER WAY!  HIS STARE WAS HOLDNIG!  RIPPED JEANS SKIN WAS SHOWING!  HOT NIGHT WIND WAS BLOWING!  WHERE’S HE THINK HE’S GOING DAISY?”

I started laughing.  These were becoming funny now that they were not about Dan and I.

“THIS IS THE PART OF BRENT THAT DILLON’S NEVER GUNNA TAKE AWAY FROM BRENT!”

Daisy now looked like she wanted to kill Hal.

“CHRIS SEES A WALK ACROSS HIS ROOM IN NOTHING BUT THE MOONLIGHT CAUSE HE’D LOVE TO SEE A IN THE DARK SEE A IN THE DARK!  HIS WINDOW FRAMES HER LIKE A MONET!  SO DON’T COME BACK TO BED CAUSE CHRIS LOVES TO SEE A IN THE DARK SEE A IN THE DARK!”

I waited for more.  These were really funny.

“BRENT WILL TAKE DAISY HOMW IF SHE DON’T MEET HIM AT THE FRONT DOOR!  The rest of that song is uncomfortable for me.”

“The whole thing should have been uncomfortable.”  Zach said.

“Wrong move big brother.  Wrong move.”

I was scared now.  Just the way Haley had said that.

“ZACH JUST WANTS TO DANCE WITH TORI!  HE WANTS TO FEEL THE HEAT WITH TORI YEAH!  ZACH JUST WANTS TO DANCE WITH TORI!  CAUSE HE KNOWS SHE LOVES HIM!”

“That’s the song you were singing when we met a month ago.”

“No that’s the song I was singing when you were creeping on me.”

“Another song!”

“SARAH’S BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!  FOR DAN TO CALL HER BABY!  LET THEM GET UP LET THEM GET ON IT!  DAN DON’T LEAVE SARAH BROKEN HEARTED TONIGHT!”

“Cute but I won’t.”  Dan said.

I looked over at the side of the stage.

He had just heard that one.

“IF TYLER COULD FALL INTO THE SKY!  DO YOU THINK TIME MIGHT PASS HIM BY?!  CAUSE YOU’D KNOW TYLER’D WALK A THOUSAND MILES OF HE COULD JUST SEE DAN!  TONIGHT!  DANLER ALL THE WAY!”

“Oh god.”  Tyler and Danny both said.

“ZAMERON IS REAL!”

“No its not!”

“AUTUMN AND CHRIS JUST HAD SEX BEFORE WE CAME HERE!”

“No!”

Autumn came over and grabbed the mic form Haley.

“I’m not suppose to tell anyone this but Haley is having Tyler’s children in a few months.”

“Autumn-“

“I’m not done yet.  DESPRIET AND IN LOVE!  HALEY WAS YOUNG AND SHE JUST COULDN’T GET ENOUGH!   TY GAVE HER LOVE AND FANCY THING!  HAL GAVE HER LOVE AWAY FRO FREE!  AND AFTER QUITE THEY SNUCK AROUND!  BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE IN THE BACK OF THE VAN GETTIN DOWN!  THEY PROBABLE THINK THEY ARE GOOD WITH LIES!  BUT TAYLER SECREATS NEVER HIDE!”

Haley looked like a tomato. 

“I am not having Tyler’s child.”  Haley said.  “I am not having anyone’s child.”

I think she added that last part just for Zach.

I couldn’t help but laugh. 

Danny came running over and threw me over his soldiers and ran across the stage.

I bet no one else has sound check like this.

*********************************************************************

~List Of Songs Used~

Amy -Allstar Weekend

You Got Me -Hollywood Ending

What Makes You Beautiful -One Direction

Don't Wake Me Up -Chris Brown

One Thing -One Direction

Scream -Usher

As Long As You Love Me -Justin Bieber

Call Me Maybe -Carly Rae Jepson

Part Of Me -Katy Pery

See You In The Dark -Honor Society

Shake It -Metro Station

Wanna Dance With Somebody -Allstar Weekend

Broken Hearted -Karman

A Thousand Miles -Vanessa Carlton

Secret Lover -The After Party