Teenage

Haley's POV

When Tori left, I made my way upstairs.  I fell into my bed and pulled the covers up.  I don't know how long I slept, but blasting music woke me up.

I pulled a white V- neck and my TAP shorts out of my bag and change into them.

I followed the sound of Katy Perry's  Wide Awake.

"Whoa." I said once I got down the last step.

"Great party huh?" the guy standing next to me said.

"Yeah." I turned and saw one to The After Party twins. I didn't know if it was Andy or Alan, they both looked the same to me.

I walked away to find Zach or Vic.

"Nice shorts."

I made a noise of disgust.  I continued on with my search.

Cameron Byrd, from Hollywood Ending, was holding a microphone and finishing singing Wide Awake.

Zach was sitting on the couch with Tori on his lap.  He had a bottle of beer in his hand and took a long gulp.

This should be fun.  I thought as I made my way over towards him.

I sat down between Cam and Zach.

"How do you like it so far?" Cam asked.

"Here or the party?"

"Here."

"I like it.  A lot.  I was thinking about moving here when I grew up." I replied, remembering that I wanted to come to collage here.

"That's cool.  You'd like it here."

I was going to reply but Call Me Maybe came on.  I looked over at Tori and we both started laughing.

"What?" Zach asked.

"Nothing." I said between laughs.

Zach got up and started doing his weird booty dance.  A brown haired boy joined him.

Before long everyone was dancing.  All different types of music were being played.  I’m surprised that no one had called the police because of the loud noise.

I started dancing with the brown haired kid.  He had some strange dance moves, but not as weird as the ones Zach was doing next to us.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket.  I looked to see who it was.  PANCAKE!!! Was in big letters.

I pressed the answer botton and said “Hello”.

“Hal where are you?”  She asked.

“Sorry, I can’t hear you.  Give me a few seconds.”  I said.

I walked over the counter, grabbed one of the cups, made sure it was water, and then headed outside.

“Where are you?”  Daisy asked again.

“Calm down.”  I said, taking in the fresh air.  It wasn’t all stuff out here like it was inside.

“Hal!”

“Pancake, calm down, I’m out.”  I said, laughing at how paranoid she was being.

“Out where?”

“A party.”

“Who’s party?”

These questions were getting annoying.

“Daisy, I am at a friend’s party.  Why did you call?”

“Autumn said you were not answering your phone.  She called you 10 times, Sarah called you ten, and I called you 5.” 

I looked down and sure enough I had 25 miss calls.

“I’m sorry.  I was sleeping earlier and didn’t bother to check my phone and I guess I just didn’t feel it vibrate after I woke up.  You know how I don’t use a ringtone.”

“You really should.” 

“But then I would have not known you called.  As you can tell the music is loud.”  I said, my ears still ringing.

“Any cute guys there?” she asked.  I guess she was tired of fighting.

“There’s some.”  I was thinking about the brown haired guy and his dancing.  I started laughing.

“Are you okay?”  Daisy asked.

“Yeah I’m fine.”

 The door slid open.  “The party is inside so why are you out here?”  the person asked.

“WHO IS THAT?!”  Daisy yelled.

I turned around and bumped into someone.  I fell into their arms.

Looking up into their big brown eyes I said, “T-Ty-Tyler.”

“What?!” I heard Daisy yell.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of your friend.”  He said before taking my phone and running away.

“Get back here!” I yelled.

He ran in the house and I tried to keep up with him.

“Tyler give me back my phone!”

He stopped.  I had him cornered, but since he was taller than me I couldn’t reach my phone. I finally gave up and let him talk.  I crossed my hands and stuck out my hip and waited.

“No!  Hi friend.”

“Her name is Daisy.”

“Hi Daisy.” 

“No, I will make sure she is safe.  Yes I am Tyler.  Okay now have a good night.”

He hung up my phone and slipped it into his pocket.

“I’m taking this.”

“No.” I said.

He took it out of his pocket and held it out.  I went to reach for it, but he swung his arm behind his back, and placed it in his back pocket.

Before I could catch my balance I landed on top of him.