A

Tori's POV

“Mom, why am I here?”  I asked, playing with the hem of my yellow dress.

“Because, you were invited and it would be rude not to come.”  She answered.

I looked around, everyone seemed happy, except me.  I didn’t want to be here.  I had better things to do then watch some people that I’ve met like once get married. 

I looked around again.  There was a boy with shaggie brown hair.  He looked just as excited as me.  He was kind of cute, but not my type.  Hopefully he would be at the reception so that I could talk to someone.

After the wedding we went to the reception.  It was in a fancy hall, that looked like it cost a lot of money.  Shaggie was there.  I walked up to him.

“Hi I’m Tori.”  I said holding out my hand.

“Zach,” he said shaking it.

“Bride or Groom?” 

“Bride.  You?”

“Groom.” I answered.

We spent the whole night together, just getting to know each other.

“Tori we have to go.”  My mom side.

“One minute.”

She left and when to say bye to all of her friends.

“So I guess this is it.” I said kind of sad.

“Not just yet.”  He leaned in.

Right before he kissed me I heard yelling.

My eyes snapped open and I jolted up.  I’m going to kill whoever woke me.

Mikey and Cameron were standing there; arguing about god only knows what.

“Oh My God!  Shut Up!”  I yelled.

I got up and walked into the kitchen.  Haley was standing there, looking in the snack cabinet.

“Goldfish!  IT’S A DINOSUAR!”  

She pulled out a bag of Goldfish and a box of Gummies.

I looked at her.

“Sorry.  I get hyper when I either slept too much or hardly slept.”  She said.

“So which was it?”  I asked.

“No enough.  Way not enough.”

“Did you even sleep last night?”  I asked, knowing that I fell asleep before her.

“Not really.”  She said before walking into the other room.

She fell on the bed and I could have sworn she was asleep before she even landed.

“Do you know what tomorrow is?”  Mikey asked, temporary stopping his argument with Cameron.

“Umm, the 27?”  I said, confused on why he was asking me.

“Tour starts!  Three months on the road.  And more importantly, three months with us.” Cam said.

“So are you throwing another ‘Beginning to Tour’ party?” I asked.

“Yup.  Of course.”  Mikey said.

“Where?”  I asked.  I thought of last tour’s party.  It was at Mikey’s house and it took Kellie and I most of the next week to clean the place back up.

“Here,” Cam said as if I should know.

I looked at him.  he had to be kidding.  At least the last times it was at their own house, not their parents.

Mikey grabbed the bag of Godlfish Haley still had in her hands.

“Put the fish back.”

Mikey, Cam, and I looked at her.  She looked like she was still asleep.

“Michael, put the fish back.  Now.”

He put the fish back and slowly backed away.

“Thank you.  Now go back to planning your party.” 

Haley then fell back asleep.

‘Okay then.”  I looked back at the boys. “What time?”

“Seven.  Everyone is going to be here.”

“By ‘everyone’ you mean you, Cam, Zach, Dillon, Brent, Hollywood Ending, The After Party, and Before You Exit?” I asked.

“Well you girls too but yeah that’s it.”

The guys left, deciding more food was needed.  I had no idea when Kellie had gone to, but that could either be a good thing or a bad thing.  Zach was still missing and Vic had not come home yet.

I was here all by myself with a sleeping Haley.  I picked up her iPod from where she threw it last night.  The FanFic we were reading was still up.  I quickly removed that site and looked threw her songs.

Her iPod was full of the guys’ music.  I mean all of the guys, Allstar Weekend, Hollywood Ending, Before You Exit, and The After Party.

A few hours later everyone was there.  The house was packed with people.  Everywhere I looked there were at least 5 people.  I couldn’t even move around.  The music was blasting for the speakers that Vic set up.

I had no clue where Haley went but was glad she was not here to see this.

Once Zach pulled out the beer, I knew this party was not going to end well.