Look

Chapter 25 Cameron’s POV

"Do you want to tell them?" I asked.

"Well Sarah and Dan know.  But can we wait?   Just a little more." Sierra asked.

"Sure." I kissed her on the cheek.  "I have to go.  They might start to notice I'm not there soon."

"Bye Cameron.  I'll see you later."

I walked into the bus.  So this is what I was missing. Mike and Mikey were using the table as drums, Brent was playing a guitar, and everyone else was making up words to whatever song was being played.

"HIGH HEELS RED DRESS ALL BY -"

"No Zach it's 'I FELL SO FAST CAN’T HOLD MYSELF BACK! AMERICAN VANS GREEN PANTS ALL BY HIMSELF GOTTA CATCH MY BREATH!'." Tori said.

"Oh."

"CAMERON!  Come join us." Haley said, noticing me.

"I'm good."

"Please!" Haley jumped up from next to Tyler and kneeled on the floor I front of me.

“Ummm.”

“You left us all day.  Spend some time here.”

“WE’RE BACK!” Sarah yelled as she and Danny came into the bus.  They were holding a cage.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Zazzles.” Sarah said.

Danny took a little cat out of the cage.

“IT’S SO CUTE!”the girls screamed.

Tori tripped over Haley, who was still on the floor, and pulled Kellie down with her. Autumn jumped over them, or at least tried to, but managed not to fall.  Megann just waited till everyone was up and already at the cat.

“Do you still have the camera running?”  Brent asked.

“Always.”  Cam said.

Sierra would fit in well with these girls.  I don’t know why she doesn’t want anyone to know about us.  I was worried that she would never want to tell them.

“IT’S SO CUTE!” Haley shrieked.

“Careful Nick it’s a kitten not a deaf dog.” Autumn said.

“It’s okay.  Just keep your noises quite in till Zazzles gets use to here.”  Sarah said.

“So you got a cat.”  I said when Danny walked over to where I was standing.

“Yeah.  It was just a kind of the moment thing.” He said. 

We sat down with the other guys.

“Look dude I know you miss her, but you will see her again someday.”  Tyler said.

 What in the world was he talking about?

“What?” I asked.

“It’s hard to let go of your first love but we all have to at some point.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Just give her some time she will come around.  Sierra is a good kid you know.”

That’s right.  He knew about Sierra.  They had been neighbors and introduced us at band practice.  When she moved they tried to stay in touch but just stopped. I guess he didn’t know that she had been following us.  Although I couldn’t blame him.  She had changed a lot since moving to California.  I almost didn’t recognize her.

“Yeah I know.” 

Danny shot me a look.

“Yeah that’s her.”  I said.

“Are you going to tell him?”  he asked.

“Not in till she is ready.”  I replied.

He nodded understandingly.  I got up and walked over to the girls who were still surrounding Zazzles.

“The cat will need to breath at some point.”  I pointed out.

Haley got up and walked back to the couch.

“It’s hot in here.”  She whined.

“Take off your sweatshirt.”  I said.

“Do I have to?”

“It’s either take it off or pass out.”  Tori said.

She took off the sweatshirt.

I started to laugh.  “Wjy are you wearing a merch shirt?”  I asked.

“Because.”  She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

“She can only wear merch shirts for the rest of the tour.” Dillon said.

“Why?”  I asked. Worried about the answer.

“She lost a bet.”  Kellie said smiling.

“Oh and Zach can only wear the same pants, shirt, and bandana while performing every night for the rest of tour.”  Brent added.

“What was the bet?”  I asked.

“When Sarah and Danny would go on a date.  Haley and Zach were the only ones that said within the first week, but for some reason they decided to take the punishment to.”  Cam said.

“I’m always up for a challenge.”  Zach and Haley said at the same time.

“Why was I not part of this bet?” I asked, pretending to be offended.

“We couldn’t find you.” Brent said.

“WAIT YALL MADE BETS ON US?!” Sarah yelled.

“It was Brent and Dillon’s idea!” Autumn yelled.

“Oh you’re dead.” Sarah said.

“Don’t tough my unicorn.  Or my pain in the butt.”

“You all made bets on me.”

“You’ll find us chancing the sun.”

15 pairs of eyes were on Chris.

“My hand slipped.”  He said.

“Sex Roller Coaster!”  Autumn screamed.

Now everyone was looking at her.

She and Sarah started singing with the radio.

“And this is all on video.”  Brent said.

Autumn and Sarah stopped singing and everyone else stopped doing whatever they were doing.

“Dear dear Brent.”  Kellie started.

“You are going to wish you had never said that.”  Tori continued.

“Because you know what happens to boys that video tape us?”  Autumn asked.

“That’s right they aren’t around to tell you.”  Sarah said.

“So you better delete that now.”  Megann said.

“Or be prepared to die.” Haley concluded.

I felt sorry for him, but he should have kept his mouth shut.

“Never.” He said, holding the camera over his head.

Sarah started to jump to try and reach it.

“Oh just back away.” Autumn said.

She reached up and smacked the camera out of his hands.

Brent reached down.  “I still have the tape.” He barely said, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

“That better not go on YouTube.”  Tori said.

********************************************************************************

Video on the side that has to do with the chapter :D ~Love Nick