ym,, bridge

BRIDGE: yoonmin, mentions of vkook and jikook.

i actually don't remember who requested this, lmao. and this pretty long y'all!

{Who ever made this— I LABS U}

[ labs u too, ai.
nah i don't. ]

jimin walked through the empty aisles of the gift shop at the very back where all of the music related gifts are placed, fingers carefully dragging across the shelves as he search for a gift. a gift for who? well, it's for jungkook. it's their first monthsary tomorrow, and jimin decided to buy the younger a gift.

he ended up grabbing a fancy looking speaker, remembering jungkook whining that taehyung broke his old ones. he walked up towards the counter and flashes the lady one charming smile, paying for the speaker before walking towards his car to drive home. an sudden feeling of excitement flooded his senses as he hurried to his car, struggling to even keep himself from swinging his door open and get in, placing the bag next to him on the passenger seat before driving back to their shared apartment—where jungkook anxiously waits to tell jimin something with an extreme feeling of guilt piling on him.

【 cue extremely cool transition to their apartment where lil jeon jeongukk waits because bItCH iM eXtRa 】

jungkook sat on the couch, legs bouncing up on down in a nervous manner, his index finger and thumb pulling on his bottom lip to relieve himself a little bit from anxiety. next to him sat another man, who's looking at him with a worried expression, but did nothing—knowing it will jus worsen the mood.

a sudden sound of someone opening the apartment door caught the rabbit boy's attention, making him more tense as he inches closer to the male next too him, eyes turning wide with fear.

jimin walked in with a wide yet gentle smile as he held his gift in one hand and his keys on the other.

"kookie! i'm back, and i bought—are you okay, babe? who is this next to you? a friend?," jimin turned to smile at the guest with a warm aura,"nice to meet you, i'm jimin, jungkook's boyfriend. and you are?"

jungkook immediately stood up, startling the smaller male, making him let out a small squeak. "i'm...i'm..." he started, but couldn't find the words.

"i'm sorry hyung, but—but i'm breaking up with you."

jimin sat at the bar stool with a small groan, banging his head on the counter once before looking up to greet his best friends—jung hoseok and shin hoseok—with a smile. (couldn't help it sorry.)

"did he broke up with you? damn, a month went to waste," shin hoseok—or wonho as he prefers to be called—said with a small sympathetic smile before dropping it and glaring at jimin, hitting him at the back of the head.

"you little shit! how many times do i have to tell you to stop being an idiot and fall in love easily! now look what happened, someone broke your heart once again," wonho stopped for a moment before handing him a box of tissue, noticing the little guy crying ," here have some tissue."

then he continued to lecture poor jimin once again,"and stop giving us hearts attacks everytime this happens! i was in the middle of fucking hyun—" hoseok ( the other one ) cleared his throat with a glare, hitting wonho's neck.

"we don't wed that information, thank you very much. also, it's my turn now, so zip your lips boy," hoseok said with a roll of his eyes, sitting down infront of jimin, placing down a glass of milkshake for the younger before clasping his hand in his in a gentle manner.

hoseok let out a small breath, closing his eyes before staring deep into jimin's soul. "where the fuck is that bitch's address? i have my gun with me, namjoon knows how to get rid of a body, jin hyung can help bail us out if the police caught us—"

"you're not helping, hyung!" jimin whined while closing his eyes, letting out a small laugh from his friends' silliness, "but me and jungkook ended things good. we decided to just be friends. it's just—i'm so happy for them. like SHIT!  if only you've seen how adorable they are together!"

minhyuk—who was working as a bartender— laughed from the other side of the counter, "wow, i didn't expected that from a guy who just got dumped."

jimin just shrugged before turning the bar stool too look at the crowd, noticing a certain pale boy with blue hair sticking out, talking in a table with namjoon, jooheon, and chanhyuk.

jimin nudged hoseok's shoulder, pointing at the pale boy. "who's that, hyung?"

"oh no, noT AGAIN PARK JIMIN!"

lmao.
this is the first one shot in this book, so i decided to make it a little bit longer.
anyways,
have fun y'all!
we'll be trying to update as frequent as possible.

- awkwardking