jhs,, summer love

I'm planning to turn this to a book:) and sorry for the lack of updates. We're doing some friend projects(it's so extra but that's us LMFAO) We are so sorry<3
I still don't know which member I will do soooo I need to figure dat out lol.

Y/n Pov_

I pulled my heavy black luggage behind me as I walked in the Cabin. I decided to take a break from work and stay out of the city for the rest of the summer. Working for 12 hours everyday without any day offs is tiring, but I'm willing to do anything to fullfil my dreams. Now it's time for me to take a break, I've done alot and I'm proud of myself.

I slowly unlocked the door and carefully stepped in.

"Uhm." Someone coughed to get my attention. And it did.

I gasped freezing. I slowly turned a round and my eyes landed on

A FRICKING DUDE.

I opened my mouth and let out a scream. I stepped back grabbing the doorknob still screaming. His eyes widened and started doing gestures with his hands. I screamed louder now panicking.

"Woah woah WOAAHHH, Calm down! I won't do anything to you!" He said with a panicked tone.

"Who-who are you?!" I stopped screaming and panted. How could I Calm down when I have a dude inside my cabin?!

"My name is Jung Hoseok and I'm pretty sure you went in the wrong cabin." He looked at me tilting his head.

"N-no I didn't. I've been here before I know—"

DING! I suddenly received a text message cutting me off.

Thewoods:
Hello Miss, due to short of cabins, we decided to give you a cabin mate.
His name is Jung Hoseok and he will be staying with you until the summer ends.
We are sorry for informing you late, enjoy your stay. -Thewoodsstaff

I looked up and back at my phone again.

"You're staying with me?" I asked him.

"Didn't they tell you?" He answered back with a question.

"they-they just did."

"I'll let you stay.." he slowly bowed and muttered a thanks.

"But, you won't get near me and we do our own things." I said going up the stairs going in the stairs and started unpacking.

Little did I know it was the start of my Summer Love.