knj,, sun & moon

SUN & MOON; long distance relationship.

—

"i want to you always remember the days we spent together. either it's good or bad. i want you to never forget that.

if you ever feel sad, just look up at the sky, and somewhere—around the world. i would be looking at the same sky.

i would always by your side. even if it's not physically. but, i'm always there.

we'll be walking together to the end. together.

we'll be okay."

y/n kept on repeating the voice message over and over again, sitting outside of her small house, sitting on the wooden steps, a cup of hot chocolate cradled in her warm hands.

her eyes were staring at the skies, at the stars, at the moon, knowing well that someone special is also looking at the same sky at the other end of the world.

she remembered the days where namjoon and her would sit at the steps and point at the skies, pointing out the different constellations, and having cheesy conversations. they would always talk about having a normal life together.

a normal life.

a life where both of them doesn't have to hide their relationship and just be happy in public. hold hands. hug openly. 

but they need to restrict themselves. sadly, that's just how it is when you're an idol.

you get controlled like a doll. you can't even openly express your love to someone without being hated on.

she let out a small sigh, standing up from the steps, about to go inside her house once more to finally sleep.

but a sudden cough cut her off.

she turned around, surprised to see six teary eyes boys.

"i'm so sorry, y/n."

—

we haven't updated in like—a week lmao.

i might do three or two updates tomorrow.

so y'all stuck with my crappy writing until the other admins doesn't feel lazy anymore :,)

- awkwardking