hyungline,, imagines

IMAGINES; short imagines written based off of music or videos admin found in youtube :-:

KIM SEOKJIN—

after a long day during y/n and namjoon's birthday, seokjin finally got into his car, shutting the door and locking it, leaning back against his seat. he ran a hand through his nicely dyed pink locks, letting out a small sigh.

he loosened his tie a bit as he looked at the picture he received from earlier.

it was a picture of him, y/n, and namjoon together, with y/n in the middle, wearing a nice white gown.

he let a few tears escape, but let out a pathetic laugh.

"come on, cheer up—aish, this is stupid..." he glanced back down at the picture before tearing it, pressing the now ripped picture together.

"this feelings are stupid..." he muttered under his breath as he lightly slapped himself, "but i just can't help but still want you..."

he sighed and placed the now ripped photo down, the picture ripped in the middle, the picture of jin and namjoon right next to each other, y/n completely teared away from the picture.

"namjoon-ah, why are you doing this to me..."

MIN YOONGI—

"he's not here anymore, i killed him," yoongi sang to himself as he stood up on top of the table, letting a small gummy smile appear on his lips.

his cheeks were tear stained, and slightly red from the affects of alcohol. he have dark bags under his eyes. his hair and clothes are messed up. he looks horrible.

but it won't be a matter anymore as he he placed the rope around his neck.

JUNG HOSEOK—

"i'm broken, and i don't think there's a chance of me being fixed again."

he whispered through the phone, placing it down on the ground, ignoring y/n's screams.

gone.

KIM NAMJOON—

"i wish i could change myself," y/n said as he sadly look down on her feet.

namjoon smiles at her as he reached over and caressed her cheek. "you're absolutely perfect, there's no need to change yourself."

i?? might?? do?? a?? maknae?? line?? one??

- awkwardking