myg,, distant

DISTANT; why do you love me baby?

requested.

everything was alright. everything turned out fine. everything was okay. but that was until he started to stray away once the second day of their honeymoon came.

y/n and yoongi was a happy newly wed couple, having been together for more than eight years before yoongi had the balls to propose to her during a basketball game, right in the middle of the court, where he was playing a friendly game against y/n's team. 

well, he got slapped at first because he just randomly kneeled down a court, almost tripping y/n, but he got his sweet yes soon after.

they were happy. were.

after their successful wedding, they went to jeju to celebrate their honeymoon. everything was fine until the second day.

yoongi became distant. and soon enough, y/n got sick of it. so she confronted him. but was cut off by a surprise.

"YAH! min yoongi!" y/n called out as she entered their hotel, placing her shoes by the door.

she was about to open her mouth, about to call out yoongi again, but the other best her to it.

the said pale male appeared from the bedroom, a bright gummy smile on his face, lightly bouncing on his feet. he took y/n's hand and dragged her to their room, where multiple movies was stacked near the tv on the floor, where a large fort was built.

"i...i didn't knew what to do for our honeymoon. so i spent almost two days trying to figure this out. but hey, a+ for effort," he smiled softly as he entered the fort, sitting infront of the tv.

y/n was left shock, but just shook her head as she finally let a small smile grace her lips.

"you're a lovable idiot..." she muttered under her breath before joining the male, spending the whole entire night watching movies and cuddling.

lmao, this was most likely a filler. i'm sorry for it!

QUESTION; which fandoms are you in?

i'm in the starlight and carat fandom, only those two because i don't really consider myself as an army, exo-l, igot7, and a monbebe since i just pretty much listen to the group's music.

- awkwardking