Jjk,, rules

|Y/N p.o.v|House|

Jungkook and I walked to my house laughing and making jokes with each other.When we arrived one of the maids opened the door then left with a scared expression. I was confused but soon I know why she was scared... SHE is here. We went to the living room...

"O-omma what are you doing here so e-early I thought you weren't gonna be here until tomorrow?"I said.

"Who is he?"she asked as she pointed at Jungkook.

"H-H-He's my boyfriend Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," I replied.

"He won't be your boyfriend anymore after this, I thought I told you about the rules of when you are going to get a boyfriend," she in a commanding tone.

"WHAT?! Omma you can't do this to me! You don't even know him yet and you just make me break up with him because he doesn't match the guy you are describing in your stupid rules!" I shouted.

"Then let me know him..."

"Jungkook what do you do for a living?"

"I..uh.. I work full time in a cafe." Jungkook said and kept looking at me then my mom. I gave him a reassuring smile and he then smiled at me and squeezed my hands that he is holding.

When I looked at my mom she looked at me with a smirk..... I know that look it's that look that made me go crazy ever since I had a boyfriend before..

that means one rule has been broken.

Rule 1- He must be rich and has a company.

"And did you finish high school and college?"

" I finished high school and later in the year I would be going for college." He said more confidently this time.

" In high school what was your rank?"

"My rank was Top 1."

She nodded at me which means one rule has passed.

Rule 2- He must me wise and smart and is top 1.

" And your family what do they do?"

My eyes widened how can she ask that so easily?! When I looked at Jungkook he was looking down biting his lips.

"Omma stop it! I have enough of your rules! Why can't you just let me live like how I want to live! I want to live not according to what you want my future to be and I'm not gonna break up with Jungkook no matter what!" I shouted and grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him with me to the exit.

But when we were about to exit about 4 of my mom's bodyguards blocked the door.

"Take them to the cells!" She demanded.

Suddenly two of the bodyguards took both of my arms and held onto them tightly. I tried to yank my arms off of their grip but it was no use they were stronger than me. I saw Jungkook struggling to get out if their grips too. We each had two guards holding onto our arms.

"Wrong choice Y/N you know what will happen to the people who disobey my rules." her threatening voice rang aloud theough the room.

The guards started to drag us away.

"Nooooo! Please omma please let us go!" I shouted.

Suddenly I felt like I was hit with something hard against my head. The darkness was slowly taking over me.