ksj,, yours

You leaned infront of your locker listening to music as you read. You turned your head to where all of the girls screamed. The music wasn't loud enough so you still hear people talk. You rolled your eyes when they huddled over to the Bangtan Boys. They think they will get noticed. You turned back to your book humming to  the song you were listening to.

"Hey Y/n!"someone poke your shoulder and made you flinch.

"the fuck- Oh- hi." you struggled as your earphones got tangled. You awkwardly smiled at the tall,  thin man.

"Jin, you're here—YOU'RE HERE! oh my god." you started sweating and your faced turned red.

"wanna go to class together?" he asked smiling.

Jin has been your crush for years now. But you stopped paying attention to him when he got popular. You still liked him. His smile makes you want to like him even more. He wasn't a Playboy which, is surprising because his friends are. Bangtan Boys are playboys.

"sure." you smiled and started walking towards your class. You could feel everyones eyes shooting glares.

__time skip__6 months__later__

Ever since they started hanging out, Jin and Y/n fell for each other. Everyone in their school knows about them but they got over it. It saddens his friends when they see him chase her to walk home. They're afraid he'll fall and be broken hearted. Since they're such good friends, they learned to accept you as their friend and little sister.

"Haha~ Your turn Jin. Your turn to confess something!" the maknae flashed his popular bunny smile, eyes focused on Jin.

"well—I.." Jin scratched his neck glancing at Y/n who was waiting for him to confess something.

"I like y/n..Wait—no. I love y/n." his voice softened you. You sweetly smiled at Jin before you confessed.

"and, I love Jin.." you looked down blushing. It was quiet for a second before every single member started shouting.

"SHIP IS SAILING!"

"YAS"

"HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD"

"YES! FINALLY."

"WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED??"

"YOUR BABIES WOULD LOOK SO CUTE!"

"I'M STILL SINGLE!"

While they partied Jin and you went out to the balcony

"Y/N..I love every single thing about you. Your smile..kindness..savageness..how good you cook.. I love you. So much." He held your hands tightly giving it a quick squeeze before he leaned in giving you a passionate kiss.

"I love you too Jin.. I'll give you all my love and care. You deserve it." You hugged and and he hugged back.

"I can finally call you mine."

"I can finally call me, yours."

-------

:') I feel lonely.