pjm,, wake up

"Honey, where do you want to go today?" I saw Jimin smiling at me as I looked up from my book.

"It's your time to choose," I said as the realization hit him.

"Oh yeah!" He chuckled as I scoffed from his adorable actions.

"Want to go to a restaurant? I have one in mind," He said as he sat on the couch beside me.

"Sure. Let's get ready," I closed my book and stood up as I grabbed his hand.

I went for a casual black dress and black heels and Jimin went for a casual black suit and black jeans.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I jumped in the car. He started the engine and he smiled at me.

"We're going to Jin's restaurant," He knew how much I loved Jin's cooking and how welcoming and comfortable his restaurant was.

We arrived at the restaurant as we heard people singing at the front of the stage that Jin set up for bands to come and sing while people enjoy their meal.

The waiter sat us down as we looked at the menu. I saw Jimin staring at me.

"Are you ok, honey?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful," He said as Jin popped up at our table.

"What do these two lovebirds want for today?" He smiled at us.

"Surprise us, hyung," Jimin smiled as Jin walked away. He held my hand and we admired the voices singing up the stage.

Jin came back with stunning dishes in his hands.

"I made it special for the two of you," He whispered, "Tell me when you need anything."

Jimin and I talked for the whole night as we enjoyed our meal. After we finished, we said goodbye to Jin and his husband who was with him in his office.

Jimin walked ahead as he looked behind him once in a while making sure I was tagging along.

He smiled dearly as everything suddenly turned black. I was in the middle of nowhere. By myself. There was nothing.

I woke up drenched in sweat, gasping for air.

I saw Hoseok and Namjoon sitting beside me as they approached me.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked as I looked around in a panic.

"(Y/N), didn't we tell you? You just had another nightmare," Hoseok whispered sadly.

"Tell me what? Where is he?" I looked at Namjoon this time.

"Hoseok is right. We told you. You have to move on, (Y/N). You've been in the hospital for 3 weeks already. You have to wake up," He stared at me with dull eyes.

I looked around, "I don't understand."

"Jimin is dead."

------------------

Sorry for the short update but I just needed to update something today.

And if you didn't, listen to the song I put.

K bye....