jjk,, eternity

ETERNITY; just watch the fucking video 😂.

one moment she was there.

the other she was gone.

soft sobs left the boy's body as he curled up against the wall at the corner of his room. his breath uneven, and his tears nonstop. spilled pills decorated the dark grey carpets, probably had been knocked over by him while he was trying to reach out for it.

"aish, jungkook-ah, get up from the ground," y/n said as she sat comfortably on his bed at the other side of the room. she looked the same as before. but jungkook know more than to fall for her tricks.

the male threw the nearest object from him—a glass bottle—and threw at her, the bottle going past her body and hitting the wall behind her.

"go away! you're not real! stop making this hard for me..."

"but it's not my fault. you're the one who's not ready to let go yet," y/n replied with a sigh as she stood up, walking towards jungkook, sitting infront of him with a gentle smile.

"it's okay to forget about me, kookie. it's okay to move on, alright? i'm not here physically anymore...just move on..."

jungkook cried harder, shaking his head, "but i can't!! how hard is it for you to understand that!?"

y/n was about to reply but was stopped by a sudden burst from the door.

taehyung came rubbing towards jungkook, wrapping a thick blanket around the other male and hugged him close.

"shhh, shhh, it's gonna be okay, kookie. it's gonna be okay."

with a sad smile, y/n disappeared from the room, patting taehyung's head and whispering a small 'look after him for me.'

aNotHer fILLeR
bUt Ima uPdaTe JAnuAry SecOnd so Bai

- awkwardking