5

(Myya's POV)

I went up to a motel. I sat down thinking. Blue walked up to me, handing me an envelope. "You're late". He said. "Yeah, study group". I said. "Remember, you have to kill him before the month ends. Or ya know, we don't get paid". He said. "I know damn bitch". I said. "I'm just saying, this might be the hardest thing you'd every do. This guy is well trained and smart. I'm pretty sure he can see this type of shit from a mile away". Blue said. "Whatever. You coming in"? I asked. "And do what sweetheart"? Blue asked. "We gonna watch Blues clues bitch". I said. Blue laughed at me. "Oh, and don't call me sweetheart. I'll kill ya". I said. "You need me". He said sitting down on the bed. "I don't need anyone but my damn self". I said. "What about Spiderman"? He asked. "We are not a thing anymore". I said. "Ah, so no more of the great spidermentress"? He asked. "That's a ship name? Wow"! I said.

"You found a new boy toy yet"? He asked. "Naw, I tried but I still like Spiderman". I said. "Why the fuck have you not told him that, and all I thought was that you were some bad ass girl who does what she wants, but can't even tell someone that she love-". I cut him off and slammed him into the wall. "You pushing your luck"! I growled. "Wow you're hot". He said. "Suck a dick and die". I said. "Peter is it right"? He asked as I let him go. "Yeah, why"? I asked. "Well is he the jealous type"? Blue asked. "Yeah, he has punched a couple of niggas, why"? "Be my girl"? He asked. "I think the fuck not". I said. "Bitch, not like that. We just act like we date until Peter does something, ya know he didn't like me the first time we met". Blue said. "That could work. And call me a bitch again and I'll cut off your dick and make you eat it". I said. "Wow you're more negatively aggressive today". He said. "Let's go". I said. "Where? Cause the last time I heard that I got framed for murder". He said. "Just bring yo sorry ass here". I said.

We walked into the tower. "You want something to drink"? I asked him. "Damn this place nice". He said. "You didn't answer my question". I said. "Water, please sweetheart". He said. I looked at him. "I will kill you". I said. I gave him his water and fixed some coffee. "4..3...2..1". I said. "What do you mean you don't know where she is"!? Keke said. "How am I suppose to know!? She's always leaving for days and coming back. Like a rash"! Tony said. Blue and I walked to the living room and sat down. "Wanna watch Robot chicken"? I asked. "Yeah". He said. "We need to put a chip in her". I heard Sam say. "I'mma put a cap in you if anyone do that"! I yelled. "Do they always do this"? Blue asked. "Boy you would be surprised". I said. Everyone walked in. "What up". I said. They looked back to me then Blue. "This be my dawg Blue". I said. I texted Keke my plan. "What up Blue". Keke said.

"Have I seen you before"? Peter asked. "Yeah, it was when you snuck out to spy on Myya and found me giving her important information". Blue said. "You told him my identity"! Peter yelled at me. "He already knew". I said. "Sweetheart don't you have school"? Blue asked me. I had to stop myself from killing him. "No. I don't Prince Charming". I said smirking. He growled a little. "I should go back to the motel. And get your clothes, I'll bring them in later tonight". He said. "Yeah, ok". I said. Blue left. "Can someone explain this to me"? Bucky asked. "Blue is my boyfriend". I said. Oh I gotta throw up. "What"? Peter asked. "Yeah, what"? Nat said. "When did this happen"? Peter asked. "A couple of weeks after we broke up". I said. "So, you got with someone else just like that"? Peter asked. "Well we started talking he just asked me to be his girl today". I said. "I forbid this". Tony said everyone agreed. "Really Keke"? I asked. "Yo, as much as I hate the thought he really is not well fit for you". Keke said. "Like"? I asked. "Well knowing you, you tend to get violent with people. And my god I hope you don't kill him. I'm tired of going to jail". Keke said. "I'm sorry. Have you been to jails and asylums? If you haven't then don't complain". I said.

"Myya, i need to talk to you". Peter said. He took me to the elevator and shut it down. I looked at him. "We really just need to talk". He said. "I don't see anything to talk about Peter". I said. "Ok, I'll talk and you just listen". He said. "Whatever". I said. "I miss you". He said. Looked at him. "Like a lot I can't even began to tell you"! Peter said. I growled. "Then why the fucking hell did you break up with me, bitch". I said. "Don't curse". Peter said. "You can not tell me what to do. Cause you may have forgot over the years. But let's recap. I came from the fucking streets, I was trained to kill. I could kill you now, and nobody wouldn't even know it was me. So let me tell you something I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but remember people never chang. I don't want anyone in my life. Cause you see what happens then they fucking dump you before you go on a long ass mission for Fury about some stupid nuclear bomb war"! I yelled. "I'm sorry I didn't have a choice"! Peter said. "What the hell are you talking about Peter! There's always a choice. And if it has something to do about some stupid ass powerful person the threatened to kill me. I don't want to hear it. Cause you know damn well death is my friend". I said. Peter went quiet. "I am sorry"! Peter yelled. "So am I". I said.

Peter grabbed my hand and pent me to the wall. "I fucking hate you". I said.  "I know". He said kissing me, I kissed back, Peter let go of my hands and wrapped his hands around my waist. I pushed him off of me. "What the fuck is wrong with us"!? I yelled. "I don't know. But we have to do something, cause we can't just be mad at each other and kiss like that". Peter said. "Ya, cause that was just. What the fuck was that"? I asked. "I don't know but it was nice". Peter said. "That was awesome. But can we really fix everything. I mean we gonna have to go threw a whole process". I said. "I'm sure this is what I want". Peter said. "I told you I didn't want anything. Peter I kinda fucking need you like coffee and pizza". I said.