6

Myya's POV

Peter and I just sat on the floor of the elevator. "What are we gonna do"? I asked. "We obviously have trust issues right now. And one of us more then the other". Peter said looking at me. "You broke up with me, you gone work yo way back up to the top nigga". I told him. "I know". Peter sighed. "So you and Blue". Peter said after silence. "What about him"? I asked. "You're breaking up with him right"? Peter asked. "Baby, we weren't every together". I said. "Wait so you did this to make me jealous"? Peter said shocked. "You knew me for years, I don't know how you didn't expect this". I said. "You're so mean to me". Peter said pouting. "I mean hey, if I was mean, I would have just ignored you. And we wouldn't be mending things up". I told him.

"True". Peter said. "Why the hell did you lock us in here"? I asked. "It was a good idea at the time". Peter said. "I guess". I said. "Can't you just fix the elevator or teleport us out"? Peter asked. "I mean yeah, but do you really want to go"? I asked. Peter looked at me and smiled. "No, I like it. We barely talk to each other". Peter said. "True. I mean we both been busy. Then dude we got college, this is moving fast as fuck I remember being 14. Out on my own doing what I want-". Peter cut me off. "Breaking people's bones". Peter said. "Yeah. So nothing has really changed. Well except my view on this bitch of a family". I said laughing. "Yeah, your cursing sure hasn't changed". Peter said. We laughed.

"Yo, on the real. I kinda wanted to kill you when we first met". I said. "That's, wow". Peter said. "But then the boyish charm, couldn't help it. Like now, Spiderboy". I said. "I am a man". Peter said. "Sure you are Spiderboy". I said. "Ok, so if I'm so much of a boy. How come I was never afraid of you after all the times you threatened me, and after all the bruises you accidentally but on me"? Peter asked. "Cause you know I wasn't gonna really hurt you intentionally". I said. "I honestly didn't. I just never been afraid of you, I mean you surprised me a couple times". Peter said. "So, you're saying I've been waisting my perfectly good threats"? I asked. "Yep". He said. "Whatever, I love you but don't think of won't hit you". I said. "It's good to know you love me, babe". Peter said smiling at me. "Shut up". I said. "Remember you're first day of school"? Peter asked. "Oh, yeah. You barely dropped your balls". I said.

"Wow, ok then". Peter said. "What did Flash do again. Oh yeah that bitch tried to kiss me. Man, I should have killed him". I said. "No, public place. Wait I also remember when you met Ned. He asked if he'd seen you. And you just straight said you were Elementress after I said he knew I was Spiderman". Peter said. "Yeah, what the fuck was wrong with me- wait what we fuck are we doing. This ain't no TV show, are we having a fucking flash back moment"? I asked. "Oh my god I think we are". Peter said. I fixed the elevator. "I got to ask Keke something". I said. I went to Keke's room knocked. "What"? I heard her call. I took that as a invitation to come in. "You know where-" I got cut off when I walked in and saw Keke in her bed with just a bra on and Damian necked. I screamed "KEKE NOOO"!!! I yelled and started dancing a little and stumbled my way to a chair. "You, him, here. Uhh"! I said. I started freaking out. "I need a moment". I awkwardly looked off into the distance. "I'm an adult I can handle this, I'm ok". I said taking a deep breathe. I looked back at the bed. "KEKE NOOO"!!! I yelled again. "Bailey, would you shut up". Damian hissed at me. I looked at him, and glared. I got up and walked over to them, they covered up more. "I'm not ready to talk to you yet, young man". I said.

"What happened? Why are you screaming"? Peter ran in. "What the hell"!? Peter yelled. "You two need to shut the fuck up"! Keke yelled at us. "Why the fuck are you kids yelling"!? Tony yelled walking in. "Oh my-". Tony was cut off by Nat walking in. "Would you guys keep it down". She said. The looked at Keke and Damian. "Nope". She said walking out. Wade walked in. "Yeah get some"! Wade screamed causing Steve to walk in. He fainted. "Everyone get the fuck out"! I yelled. Tony dragged Steve out and the others left, I looked at Damian and Keke. "Keke, all I got to say is I'm hurt. I don't think cousins should, should. Ohh, I got mental pictures, get out, get out, get out"! I yelled walking away hitting my head. "Don't let me think I don't know you just did the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air thing"! Keke yelled. "I'm still fucking disgusted". I yelled back. Closing the door. I walked to the living room. "So, I'm going to bed". I said. "Peter, Myya. Meet us in the training room, and tell Keke to". Steve said. "Man, what I do. Cause I'm a victim". I said. "Same. I heard, Myya freaking out". Peter said. "That is an order". Steve said. "Sir yes sir captain free booty". I said, going to bed.