25

Myya's POV

When we made it to the mall, we found everyone at 21 forever. Jacob, Mark, and Ned were standing outside the store. (Y/n), Senasia, and Michelle were looking around. "You coming in"? Keke asked. "Nope". I said. "P
But they have good dresses". Senasia said. "Nope". I said walking away. "Myya, you need a dress". Keke said. "Ugh"! I said. Jacob and Mark was laughing at me. "Go fuck each other". I said. "I'll go in with you babe". Peter said. "Thanks cause I hate going in there". I said. Peter and I walked in, the other boys walked in. I started to talk to Michelle. "What are you doing here"? I asked. "Eh, I was bored thought I hang with you losers". She said. "You and Ned are dating aren't you"? I asked. She looked at me stunned then went back to not caring. "Oh shit". I said. Some people looked at me. "The fuck you looking at wanna fight"? I asked. They went back to minding there business. "Girl chill out before you get us kicked out". (Y/n) said. "Sorry my bad". I said. "Yeah, but we're dating". Michelle said. "Awesome for you two". I said. "Keke pick out my dress. You know what I want". I said.

"Ok, but what type of shoes"? She asked. "Well I want a black dress, so we gone hit Foot Locker and buy some White Jordan's". I said. She Nodded and we all spilt up. "Pete, what you wearing"? I asked. "Button up white shirt, jeans, all stars". Peter said. "Wait. This isn't formal wear so why I gotta wear a dress"? I asked. "Just don't fight it". Peter said. We regrouped at the food court. "You were at hot topic weren't you"? Keke asked. "Yes". I said. "That place freaks me out". Peter said. Someone walked up to me. "Do I know you"? She asked. "I don't know you a cop"? I asked. "No". She said. "I'm a news reporter, and you look a lot like Tony Stark's daughter". She said. "That is her". Ned said. I face palmed, and a camera man came. "So Myya Bailey, is Spiderman your favorite superhero"? She asked coming close to me. "Yeah sure". I said.

"Is this person you boyfriend"? She asked talking about Peter. "Aye, can you leave me alone"? I asked. She kept asking questions I sighed. "I tried to be nice". I said. "Yo you better back the fucking hell up off me for I deck yo ass". I said. They left and I rolled my eyes. "Tony's not gonna be happy about that". Keke said. "Yep see it now, Avengers kids, insulted a news reporter, highly aggressive. Is this what the heroes of the world raisin"? Jacob said. "Man, I don't care". I said. "See, Bailey this is why you cover your face. That's what Grayson said". Damian told me. "Yo, but you out c'here looking like a whole terrorist". I said. Damian scuffed at me. "We still gotta hit Foot Locker". I said. "Well I'm hungry". Keke said. "You're always hungry". Damian and I said. "Yeah, but same". Senasia said. "Ight. I'll get the shoes, and you guys can eat". I said getting up. "I'll watch your bags". Peter said. "Thanks, I'mma be back in a min". I said. "Don't fucking get kidnapped". Keke said. "What's the fun in that"? I asked.

Peter's POV

I watched Myya leave. "Ok, I have something I need to tell Myya, it's gonna kill her". Keke said. "And I'm out". I said. "Peter you gotta listen to this". Keke said. "Nope, I don't want to hear it". I said. "Damian and I are engaged". Keke said. My mouth dropped. "Oh my god, you are like 17. How the heck". I said. "I'm rich". Damian said. "Nope. She's going to kill you. Then she might kill me". I said. "Why would she kill you"? Ned asked. "Cause he knows about it". Michelle said. "Yo, y'all got Myya fucked up. She ain't gone trip about it". Jacob said. "Yo wanna bet on that baby"? (Y/n) asked. "Nope". Jacob said. "I'm happy for you two, but no". I said. "Yeah same". Everyone else said. "You swines are that scared of Bailey"? Damian asked. "Have you not seen this bitch, I ain't scared but like have you not seen this bitch"? Keke asked. "Bailey, isn't much of a threat". Damian said. "I'm sorry, I hunt shit, demotic shit. I'm not scared of anything, but Myya she another story. I've seen archangels fear her name". Mark said. (Y/n) agreed. "And I'm dating her and I know not push that one string". Peter said.

"Shh she coming". Jacob said. "What up". She said. "Keke and Damian is engaged". Michelle said, everyone got down. She stood there. "Oh, whatever". She said sitting down. "What"? Keke said. "Oh, congrats"? Myya said but it came out as a question. "I told you. I should have fucking bet". Jacob said. "So, you don't care"? Damian asked. "I mean hey, if you two love each other. Who am I to say something. I mean I'm the one who set you two up really". I said. "Oh, cool. I really expected something bad". I said. "Naw, I think it's awesome that Damian dropped his balls". She said causing everyone to laugh but Damian. "Tell me Bailey, what makes you tick"? Damian asked. "A fireman suit and blood". Myya said. "What the fuck"? Damian asked. "Yo you asked". Myya said. Everyone looked at me. "I don't know"! I said lifting my hands. "It's a joke. What makes me tick is looking at your good for saken face". Myya said. "I think he looks good". Keke said. "Yeah, ok". I said. "Yo where Dirk at"? Jacob asked. "He went back to jail". I said. "For what"? Mark asked. "He shot up a apartment". Myya said. "Ok, then". (Y/n) said. "Yo, babe we gotta got to go". I said. "Ok, Keke y'all gotta teleport home we running late". Myya said. Keke nodded and we left with our stuff.