10

Myya's POV

Peter showed me his room and the music room.

(A/n Peter's room)

(A/n Peter's room)

(A/n music room)

"Ok so since Wade did something to your room you can sleep with me". Peter said. "Ok"! I called from the bathroom. I came out in the clothes Wade brought me. Peter looked at me. "Deadpool"? Peter asked. "Yeah, Wade brought it. I feel bad if I don't wear it and plus I kinda feel like he's watching. I mean the dude pops up everywhere". I said. "I've seen you wear all these superhero clothes. But why not spiderman"? Peter asked. "I don't know he seems shady to me. A teenage boy that got bit by a spider, and got abs. I don't know, also he named stuff like my spider senses are tingling. Doesn't that sound weird"? I asked Peter smirking. "I also heard he's kinda cute tho. Like a puppy". I finished. "So you don't like Spiderman"? Peter asked fake offended holding his hand over his heart. "Naw, I love him". I said.

"You do"? Peter asked. "Yeah, why you know him"? I asked. "Yeah we're really close". Peter said. "Hmm... Ok". I said. "You know Elementress"? Peter asked. "I've heard of her, she's a disgrace to man kind". I said laughing. "Well I think she's cute". Peter said. "Oh, hmm... I don't know man, she don't seem like the loving type". I said laughing. "How would you know"? Peter asked, coming closer to me. "I just know". I said. "What if I told you, I'm Spiderman"? Peter asked. "I'd say you fucking stupid for putting yourself in danger". I told him. He laughed. "What if I told you I was Elementress"? I asked. "I'll kiss you". Peter said. "I'm Elementress". I said. Peter laughed at me and pulled me in for a kiss. "You two are fucking weird". Goliath said. "For real like they already know, like they knew for 2 or 3 years. Like they met when Myya's was in her costume". Lucifer said. "You two are the dumbest niggas every! Don't you see they are role playing, God stay off of fortnite". GG said. Peter and I pulled away for air. We looked at each other. "Wanna play fortnite"? I asked. Peter laughed. "I'm going to bed, you can explore". Peter said. "Ok, baby". I said. I went to to the living room and got my phone. I called Keke. "Yo, Keke you up"? I asked. "Yeah, I'm on patrol".  "Ok, how  everything going"? I asked. "Fine, kinda hard tho, I forget how crazy the people you fight are. Who the hell tries to turn you into a pickle"?  "Keke don't do that. My villains are stupid but smart. And get Jacob to help you, he's better at crazy". I said. "Don't trip, it's not like I'm gonna destroy New York".  "That makes me worried". I said. "How"? "You are better patrolling Jersey. You know these people think we basically the same person". I said laughing. "Yeah, if you kill someone I did it. If I blow up a building you did it". "Man, I've been in  Gotham to long. I thought those bitches were crazy. Nigga I just saw someone steal a peruse but give everything that's in it back". "Oh, that's just Garfield". I said.

"Wow, do you know these people by name"? "Yeah, I have free time". I said. "Yo I gotta go I'm staying with Damian until you get back. Cause the Avengers pay attention to you. And if you gone they gone be on my ass". "Ight". I said. I hung the phone. "Ok, where's the coffee maker". I said to myself walking from the living room to the kitchen.

(A/n living room)

(A/n living room)

(A/n Kitchen)

"Where the fucking shit biscuit, is the coffee maker"! I yelled. Peter ran in, in a pair of boxer and a white T shirt. "What! what happened"! He asked. "Where's the coffee maker"!? I yelled. Peter laughed at me. "There isn't one. Want some tea"? Peter asked. "I'm sorry what"? I asked. "Tea"? Peter said. "Do I look like I want some damn tea, woman"! I yelled. "I'll get you some tea". Peter said walking to the stove. "Thank you baby". I said. I watched him make tea. "Sorry I woke you". I said. "I was just talking to Ned". Peter said. "Wow, I can see how that conversation went". I laughed. "You have no idea. He said if I went this big on a date. He doesn't know what I'll do for our honey moon". Peter said. "I would like to see that to". I told Peter.