26

Myya's POV

We made our way inside and went the room. We sat down on the couch. "Hello you two. How's thing been going"? Doc asked. "Ight". I said. "Good". Peter said. "Ok. Are you two planning on getting married in the future"? She asked. I looked at my phone checking my Instagram. "I'm planning on it". Peter said. "Ms. Bailey"? Doc asked. "My job prevents me from being held down". I said putting my phone away. "What's your job"? She asked. "I'm a... Jr. FBI agent". I said taking out my FBI ID. "So, your marrying Peter will compromise your work"? Doc said. "Yes". I said. "I work to, and I'm fine with getting married". Peter said. "Yo, Pete. Shut up". I said. "You". He said. "Yo we can take this outside my man". I said. "Calm down. Do you two physically fight"? Doc asked. "No". We both said. "If I hit Peter it's on accident. And he wouldn't hit me". I said. "Ok, so Myya you don't want to marry Peter"? She asked. "It's not that, I love the bitch. I do want to, I just don't know". I said. "Does she often call you names"? Doc asked Peter. "You have no idea, but she always does that. Not just to me". Peter said.

"Yo, Doc. When did you get married"? I asked. "23". She said. I looked at her. "Ok, next question". I said. "What's your relationship with each other's friends"? She asked. "Good". We both said. "We have the same friends". Peter said. "What's the toughest decision you had to make for each other"? Doc asked. "To break up". Peter said. "To come here". I said. Her phone started ringing. "I am so sorry we have to cut short the lesson to day family problems". She said. "No prob, peace". I said. As we walked out Peter bumped into some accidently. "Watch it". The man said. "Sorry". Peter said. "Yeah, watch it". He said. "Yo, he said sorry". I said jumping in. "Stay out of this". The man said. "Bitch, I think I'll do what ever the fuck I want. So do we have a problem"? I asked. "Yes we do. Back in Compton little girls like you would get knock the fuck out". He said. "Oh, well in the South of New York, disrespectful niggas like you would get killed". I said. "By who little girls"? He asked. "My brother, do you want to take shit outside?! I'mma kick yo ass I'mma show you what this lil girl can do". I said. He got in my face. "You better back the fuck, fo you get smacked the fuck up fool". I said. Peter got in between us. "Dude, can you just leave"? Peter asked. "Yeah, you better control your bitch". The man said causing Peter to punch him and he fell to the floor unconscious. "Oh, you got hit with that one hitter quitter". I said laughing I looked at the man on the ground and smirked. "You got the fuck out, bitch"! I said kicking him.

"Are you done"? Peter asked. "Oh, yeah. Right come on". I said. We walked to my car. "Can, you not do that". Peter said as I started the car. "What"? I asked. "Myya, you don't have to take up for me. We need to keep low profiles". Peter said. "I know I don't have to, put I want to". I said. Looking at the road. I heard a scream. "Hey MyMy"! Wade said appearing in the back. "What's up"! I said. "I have something to do tonight can you do my round"? Wade asked. "What you got to do"? I asked. "Vanessa wants a baby". Wade said. I hit the breaks causing Wade to fly in front and Peter to hit against his seat belt. "The fuck"? I asked. "Making a baby is going to be a very blessing thing". Wade said. "You mean having right"? Peter asked. "No he means making". I said. "Dude, Wade congrats man". I said. Starting the car again. "So you gonna do it"? Wade asked. "Yeah, just. Don't have one of your ideas to have sex on my bed". I said. "Noted". He said leaving. "So there's going to be tiny Wade's running around". Peter said shuddering. "I'm gonna be an aunt". I said.

I pulled up in the garage. Peter and I walked to my room to put our bag away then the living room. "Yo"! I said. "Hey you two are early". Tony said. "Yeah, something came up with Doc". I said. "Yeah so we just came here". Peter said. "Oh, I'mma be out late tonight". I said. "Doing"? Steve asked. "Wade's reproducing, you know what I mean". I said. "So I gotta do his work". I said. Keke walked in with everyone else. "Nigga, we got to do our hair"! She said. "That are que Nat". Wanda said. "Wait"! I said. They looked at me. "Can I keep it like that"? I asked. "No". The girls said. "Peter help me". I said. "I like Myya's hair like it is". Peter said. "Nobody asked for input spider". Keke said. "Myya did". Peter said. "Peter, it's over shh. The girls are going to take her to the dark side". Jacob said. I had the girls just put my hair in braids. And when I came back the boys were watching basketball. "Damn it, Bron, you could have made that"! I yelled. "They're winning tho". Jacob said. "Eh". I said.

I sat on the floor by Peter. "Babe, you want to sit right here"? Peter asked. "No, I'm good". I said. the other girls came out and Sat on there boy friends lap. I just looked at the game. "Curry, did Bron bad on this shit". Keke said. "On the real tho". I said. The news came on. "Avengers kid insults News Reporter and the mall early to day". It said. "Oh, that's fucked up". I said. "What the hell Myya". Tony said. "Earth's mightiest heroes raised that kids". One woman said. "Well she is a ghetto". One man said. Bucky turned the TV off. "I'm offended, and slightly hurt. Who the fuck says is a ghetto"? I asked. "Why the hell have I not beted on that either". Jacob groaned. "I'm sorry Tony I asked them to leave but they wouldn't so I had to go street. Which is the proper term bitch. If I was ghetto I would have a outside couch, and be thawing out packs of wieners in a bathroom sink". I said. Everyone looked at me. "Sorry my bad". I said. "Ok, I know how they gets". Tony said. "Same". Said everyone.