7

(Myya's POV)

I walked into the training room, the Avengers are all in there. Keke in after me then Peter, we sat down on a bench. "Good you're all here". Tony said. "I don't want to be here". I told them. "Well to bad". Tony said. "Ok, we thought that, we never had to explain this to you guys. But since you are that age we are going to tell you about the birds and the bees". Tony said. Keke, Peter, and I exchanged glances. "I think the fuck not". I said. "Yeah, I'mma go". Keke said. "Same". Peter said. We all got up, Steve stopped us. "Sit now. Or you're going to have to run New York then, then do 200 push ups 138 sit ups". Steve said. "I'm ok with that". I said walking. "And 88 squats". Steve said. "That shit hurts my ass, mane". I said. "Then I suppose you sit down". Clint said.

(A/n sexual shit fin to be said)

We all sat down. "Yo, I already know the birds and the bees, for like when I was 6". I said. "Ok, say it". Nat said. "Ok, a man walks up to the bartender, but not just any bartender. A big booty ass bartender, with a size D cup boobs and a nice figure. So that guy walks up to to the bartender, and gets out his gun. Knocking her out, and dragging her to the back without no one noticing. He takes her to a van and ties her up. She wakes up dry throat head hurting like a bitch. She looks around and finds the bar guy already undressed. He started to tie her up so no one hears her screams, undress her. First he punches her softly for not being still, so she goes stiff. Then he starts kissing down her neck, she lets out moans. And he sticks his dick inside her after 3 strokes and a bad pull out game he cums". I said.

Everyone looked at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you"? Keke asked. "That's what Wade said it was". I said. "I'm scared for you". Tony said. "Man, you can't just tell me that's not how sex works". I said. "That's not how sex works". Keke said. "Ok, here's one Jacob told me". I said but Peter cut me off. "Why were you two discussing sex"? Peter asked. "Because Jacob use to get hoes". I said. "Didn't you two"? Keke said. "I'm telling a damn story shut the fuck up. Ok when a mom and dad make a mistake after a 9 months pregnancy. They always look back to the one day, they were out of condoms. So the mom wore linger right wanted to be sexy for the dad. And damn was she, he got a boner on spot. He looked into a drawer and saw they were out of condoms. But mom just said it doesn't matter I'm on the pill, so the dad puts the mom in the bed kissing her everywhere after taking the linger off. Then he sticks his peepee in her vajayjay and starts riding her, multiple orgasms we're made that night. Her riding him reverse cowgirl what they call it. Him taking over and they fell off each other tired and fell asleep". I finished. "That actually sounds better then the kidnapped and rape one". Keke said. "She wasn't raped that was staged she just was really into kinky shit". I said.

"Can we go now"? Peter asked. "Yeah, cause we wasted a lot of time telling you guys what sex is". Keke said. "No not yet, remember don't have it until you're married". Steve said looking at me. "Yo, Peter ain't gone do shit until we're married. Like I might go to strip clubs, so thanks". I said. They all just looked at me. "You and Peter back together"? Keke asked. "Oh, yeah I guess". Peter said. "Can I hit that strip club now? Pay day be today". I said. "No are you taking your medicine"? Bruce asked. "I forgot about that shit". I said. "Seems like it". Bruce said. "Peter come with me". I said. "That's what you gone say in about a couple months". Keke told me. "Why did you and Damian say it while y'all was breaking the bed"? I asked. "Bitch"! Keke yelled after me. "One and only". I said. "So, you and I". Peter asked. "What about us"? I asked finding the pills under my bed. I took two of them and drunk some water. "Should I take you on a date"? Peter asked. "I mean I don't know". I said. "We don't have to". Peter said. "Peter I don't care what you do. Do what ever makes you think that will bring you back on top". I said, walking out. I sat on the couch by Loki. He looked at me hacking the schools data base. "Why are you doing that"? He asked. "I just want to see something". I said. I looked into the data base and found my record. God how was I going to get in college with this. I opened up all file. "Attempted assault. Bitch I don't attempt shit". I said aloud. I deleted all the files, I looked over to Keke's I cleared hers to, then Peter's who just had a lot of late stuff, I was looking at my grades when I heard something. "What are you doing"? Tony asked. I looked and saw that Loki had left. "Watching porn". I said calmly. "Name a porn website". Tony said. "Pornhub, RedTube". I said. Tony looked at me. "Ok, I still know you're lying". Tony said. "Don't make me get my thot spray Tony, leave, damn a girl can't watch porn in silence". I said.

"Who watches porn in the living room"? Tony asked. "You don't know the people I hang out with". I said. Tony left. I shut down the computer saving all the changes I made. I grabbed the lap top and walked into the kitchen. "Coffee time". I sung. I poured my coffee and put cream and sugar in it. I drunk it savoring each delicious taste. I sighed dreamily. "Does she know we're in here". I heard Clint say. I turned around and saw Clint and Pietro. "Begone thot's". I said. "Hurtful". Clint said. "It's just a drink". Pietro said. "Don't you suppose to be dead"? I asked. "Ah"! Clint said. "Damn". Pietro said leaving. "I still love you"! I yelled after Pietro. "You just insulted my reason to live". I said.