21

Myya's POV

I wore a black T shirt black ripped jeans, a white hoodie, black over coat, and some greenish grayish colored boots. Peter and I sat in the therapy room, him wearing a Blue jeans, a white shirt, red hoodie, and all star shoes. The lady came in. "Hello I'm Dr. Hernandez". She said. "Hi I'm Peter". Peter said shaking her hand. I looked at her. "Myya". I said shaking her hand. "You two are so young what's the issue"? Doc asked us. "I have no issues Doc". I said. "Well, Myya and I are having a hard time. We came here for advice. She has trust issues". Peter said. "Peter here, is not being awesome. He's become different, not the boy I met". I said. "Ok, good we're getting somewhere". Doc said. "So you have trust issues what do you think could be the cause of that"? Doc asked. "Well, my mom and dad died when I was little. From some bad people, horrible bitch of fucker people. Then 3 years ago I found out they worked for them. And not to long ago this red and blue wearing white boy, broke up with me before I left for a... Trip. Then recently we just got back together after two months". I said. "Oh, sorry to hear all of that". She wrote it down. "So Peter what has changed about you for the passed year"? Doc asked. "I stepped out of my shell a little. She's just mad because she knows I'm not afraid of her". Peter said.

"Ok, do you two want to break up"? Doc asked. "No". We both said. "Ok, good". Doc wrote this down. Peter and I looked at each other. "Ok, so what do you two think about each other"? Doc asked. "I love Myya. She's nice, when you get to that side, funny, beautiful, smart, the list goes on. I honestly want to marry her one day". Peter said. "Myya"? Doc said. "Do I have to talk about this"? I asked. "Yes, go on". Doc said. "I fucking love this piece of crap. I mean look at him, if anything he's the best thing I've had. And pass all the bitchyness and bad puns. He's smart, damn god looking, blessed as fuck, and just awesome". I said. "What bothers you two the most about each other"? Doc asked. "It's the fact that she can barely open up to me. I get her to open up and she shuts down, also the cursing, I just want her to trust me, and the fact she gets so caught up in her work. She'll leave for days without a word and come back". Peter said. "It's the fact that he always thinks I can't handle myself, I grow up on the streets literally. Also he's bossy, kinda of a bad joke maker, and he doesn't fear me". I said. "Hmm. Ok". She said. "I am not bossy". Peter mumbled. "Myya stop playing with those weapons, Myya stop smoking, Myya stop drinking, Myya coffee going to kill you, Myya this, Myya that". I said. Peter huffed. "Peter I love you, now shut the fuck up, I do what I want Peter, Peter you're not the boss me, Fuck you Peter". Peter said. I growled at him. "What type of love do you two feel"? Doc asked. "My love for Peter is like to deep, I can't ever describe it with words but get this feeling of comfort when he's around". I said. "Same". Peter said. "That's very good". Doc said. "Are you two seeing anybody else"? The doc asked. Peter and I looked at each other.

"No". We both said. "Great, so there is no one else". Doc said. "Peter do you feel like Myya's communicating with you"? Doc asked. "Only when she feels like it, which I rare". Peter said. "Well doc I like to keep my feels right here". I pointed between my chest and stomach. "Then I die". I finished. "So Myya when Peter and you broke up how did you feel"? Doc asked. "I couldn't feel anything for the first couple of weeks, I had to focus on the trip". I said. "Then"? She edge on. "Then I felt like something hit me. And I blame myself for those couple of months. It was ok, I guess. I wasn't really expecting much out of myself, or Peter to be honest if anything I'm surprised we kept the boat floating for over 3 years. So I honestly was mad at myself, cause I know I can be better, I just can't do better, its just every damn time I let someone close to me they let me down or die. So let's just say I laughed, I cried, I fought, I forgot". I said in a deadpan voice. "Myya I'm-". I cut Peter off. "Next question". I said clapping my hands together clearing my throat. "Are you dealing with any mental illnesses"? Doc asked. "Like"? I asked. "Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar disorder, Eating disorder, Personality disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Psychosis,
Schizophrenia"? The Doc asked. I looked at her. "Nope". I lied. Peter looked at me like I was crazy. "She has every single one of those, I'm not saying this to be funny. They're on her medical records and everything". Peter said.

"Yeah I do". I said. "It figures. All of the actions from your life is coming back to you pulling you into the darkness, of those feelings you're trying to burry down deep inside until you die". She said. Peter and I looked at each other. "Most important question are you two ready to make changes for each other"? Before we answered a timer went off. "Our time is up". She said. Peter and I left the room and a elderly couple came in. Peter and I walked to my car. "You want to drive"? I asked him. He looked at me shocked, I tossed him the keys and got in the passengers side. Peter got in the drivers seat, and started the car. I cringed as he drove to the tower. We sat in silence until, Peter broke it. "You ok"? He asked. "Mm-hh". I said. "You're not communicating". Peter said laughing. I laughed with him. "Myya remember when she asked how you felt about the break up"? Peter asked. "Nope". I lied. "Ok, well when it comes back to you. I really am sorry". Peter said. "Look"! I yelled. "Myya don't change the subject". Peter said. "No, no. Look"! I yelled again going over Peter and turn it the wheel parking. There was a big ass hole in the sky. Peter looked at it. "What the-". I cut him off. "Fucking hell". I finished.