39

Myya's POV

The Avengers are coming back soon I made food. "Fried chicken". I sung over and over for no reason. I'm not even cooking chicken. "Fried chicken and watermelon put some kool aid on the side aye aye aye". I said. I finished making meat loaf. Peter walked in not saying anything, he's kinda mad about the Sandman thing. "What up Pete"! I said. He said nothing. "How's the wife? You're alpaca ok? I heard about it just tragic". I said. He ignored me. I heard a ding and I went to take the cookies out. I put my bare hands on it and lifted it out. "I'm on that good cushion alcohol, yeah, I got some bad bitches I can call. I'mma ball to the day I fall. As long as my bitches love me, my bitches love me, my bitches love me". I sung. I made some Martini's and kool aid. I laid out everything on the table. I heard the elevator open. "Trying be real baby just to let you know, fuck you on the counter and move you to the floor, having you going all night baby, three times in a row. Hittin that back to, to back, three times in row, three times in row, row, three times in a row, row, three times in a row, row". I sung. Peter looked at me then face palmed. The Avengers walked in with ripped clothes and blood. "Sup". I said. "Hi"! Peter said.

"Hello Lady Myya and Sir Peter"! Thor boomed hugging us. Everyone else hugged us. "Anything interesting happen"? Steve asked. "Nope". I said sitting at the table. I tapped my fingers on the table eating. "This is great I was starving"! Pietro said. "Yeah, I made cookies to Pie". I said. "So Peter anything fun happen between you two"? Tony asked. "No". Peter asked. "What's his problem"? Wanda whispered. "He's upset at me". I said. "Oh". She said. Wanda whispered to Nat. I started clicking my tongue. (A/n Keke do I do this around you? Cause I did it around Avery and Octavia, and I do it in class. I really don't know if I ever did it in front of you) I was tapping my fingers and clicking my tongue, until I got a call. "Hello"? I asked. "Myya no taking calls at the table". Steve said. "I'm officer Jerry, and I am sorry to in form you that Brandon Thomas was found dead in Boston, he was found hanging from a rope burned alive with cut wrist. His last words have been written out to you, he asked only you read them. If you can come over to his girlfriends and get a bag he left for you, that would be good and again sorry for your loss he has you as sister on the bag. "O-ok". My voice broke. I hung up, I sucked in a breathe. "I'm going to have to excuse myself". I said leaving. Blue wasn't my blood brother but we were still family.

Peter's POV

"Is it me or does she looked like a kick puppy"? Steve asked. "I'm little, just a little concerned". Loki said. "I can hack into her phone". Mr. Stark said. We saw she left her phone on the table. Mr. Stark hacked it and but her recent call on speaker. I'm officer Jerry, and I am sorry to in form you that Brandon Thomas was found dead in Boston, he was found hanging from a rope burned alive with cut wrist. His last words have been written out to you, he asked only you read them. If you can come over to his girlfriends and get a bag he left for you, that would be good and again sorry for your loss he has you as sister on the bag. "Oh god". Bruce said. "Then all this time she protected him, she must be heart broken". Wanda said. "Should we talk to her? Should we call Keke, Jacob, and Wade"? Vision asked. "I shall go and give lady Myya a hug for the lost of her brother"! Thor said. Myya walked back in sitting down she started back eating like she didn't care. "Myya"? I asked. "What up? Ya talking to me again Pete"? She asked laughing. Everyone was confused. "You ok"? I asked. "Why wouldn't I be"? She said. "Your friend just freaking died"! Sam said. "People die every day". She said yawning. Myya finished eating. "Are you guys done? I'm going to wash up". She said. Everyone nodded and she picked up plates. "I'm going to skip patrol tonight, I think I will just turn in". She said.

"I'm scared". Bucky whispered. We all agreed. She finished up and I followed her to her room. I was waiting on her to do anything. She just got some clothes went to the bathroom, took a shower and came out with the clothes on. She went to her bed and I followed her. "Cuddle"? I asked her. "No". She stated. "Why not aren't we together in a relationship"? I asked. She turned her back on me. "I quit". She said. "What"? I asked. "I quit this relationship". Myya said pulling the covers over her head. "You can't do that". I said. Who quits from a relationship? She pulled the cover down. "Well I fire you". She said pulling the cover back over her head. "You can't do that either". I said. "Well then I give up, I surrender on this damn relationship, Parker". She said. I just laid there with a wow on my face. I got up and went to get some clothes took a shower and came back in. I saw that she was sleeping. I gently crawled beside her. Her expression sad, Not her usual expression which is blank unless she has a nightmare. I wrapped my arms around her and she nuzzled into my chest. "Myya I'm sorry". I said before going to sleep.