24

(Myya's POV)

"So, Myya, you going to the party Liz throwing"? Jacob asked me. "Naw, man you know how I feel about that bitch". I said. "You need to come"! Jacob said. "Why"? I asked. "Cause, Senasia, (Y/n), Mark, and I are going". Jacob said. "Sad, I'll stay home. I got business to take care of". I said. " With Blue"? Jacob asked. "No". I said. "Good, I don't like Blue". Jacob said. I laughed at Jacob. "But can't you just do it tomorrow"? Jacob asked. "Man I can't". I said. "Peter, tell Myya it's going to be fun". Jacob said. "Come on Myya. Don't you want to keep your enemies close"? Peter asked. "Not really". I said.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. You're gonna let Peter go alone to this party, thrown by his ex crush, and you ain't gonna go with him"? Jacob asked. "I trust Peter". I said. "You don't trust anyone". Jacob said. "Well the therapist said I should be more trustworthy". I told him. "Fuck a therapy person- wait the fuck you going to therapy? Y'all got her in therapy again"? Jacob asked. "A couple counselor". Tony said. "No, no. Myya solve your problems like we do in south side". Jacob said. "Hurt"? I asked. He shook his head. "Kill"? I asked. He shook his head. "Well nigga please tell me". I said. "Well ya know when a nigga and shawty get into a bitch mood, they fight, and then they have some good make up s-". I cut him off. "Oh, yeah. I remember now". I said. "Make up what"? Thor asked. "Sex". I said.

Everyone looked at Jacob and me. "How would you two know that"? Steve asked. "Man, Myya and I been in the game since 7". Jacob said. "We know". I said. "But I'll go to the stupid party". I said. "Good, Cause the girls want to go shopping call up Keke and Damian. Cause after the party, we're all going to south side". Jacob said. "Bet"! I yelled as he walked away. I called Keke, her and Damian appeared. "Ok, so I was thinking we get are hair did, then you gotta look good". Keke said. "Bitch I always look good". I said. Keke looked at my T shirt, flannel, and over coat, plus the combat boots I had on, and my afro.  "Yeah sure". She said. "How are you not hot Bailey"? Damian asked. "I literally control the elements. The fuck you mean. How am I not hot"? I asked. "Yeah, you're a walking avatar". Pietro said. "Water, earth, fire, air. Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony-". I cut Clint off. "Is it weird that I had like a crush on Aang"? I asked. "I can see your taste". Keke said. "Which is"? I asked. "Innocent white boys". Keke said.

I thought about this for a moment. I looked at Peter who was drinking apple juice. "True". I said. "Ok, so you want a perm"? Keke asked. "No". I said. "Well we have to wash your hair. And flat iron it". She said. "Man, I hate when my hair is flat ironed. Then I'mma have to wash it again to get it back puffy". I said. "To bad". She said. "Everyone meeting us at the mall". Keke said. "I would die my hair again, but then I don't feel like it". I said. "Understandable". Keke said. "When did you die your hair"? Tony asked. "Um.. Mission". I said. "That was a fun mission". Keke said. "To the mall"! I said. "Wait"! Keke yelled. "What, what". I said stopping. "Go change. You know with that many clothes on your body people gonna think you trying to steal stuff". Keke said. "True, true". I said. I went to go change and came back out. Peter smiled and Keke looked confused. "The hell"? She asked. "He does this! I don't know how! But it was in my closest, I don't own spiderman stuff". I said. "Surprise"! Peter said. "You know how I feel about clothes". I said. "That if someone buys it you feel guilty if you don't wear it". Keke said.

"Come on, we're taking your car". Keke said. "About that". I said. We all went down to the garage and saw my damaged car. "My baby! I'm so sorry". I said. "Just fix it with your powers". Keke said. "Can I please be dramatic? Damn"! I said snapping my fingers. The car was fixed. "I'm driving". I said. "Shot gun"! Peter yelled. I started the car. "Ash, self defense mood off". I said. And my car turned back to normal. "Ash"? Keke asked. "I am at your service Ms. Ford". Ash said. "Ash, Ash is new". Keke said. "Tony ain't the only one who can make and AI". I said.