2

Miracle- Age 7
Donghyuck- Age 8

"Yah! Donghyuck oppa wait for me!" The little girl has a hard time catching up with Donghyuck.

They just went to their friend, Jeno, house to play. And now they were heading home.

"Catch up Miracle! You're so slow." He teased still running.

Miracle got annoyed. She's feeling tired already but Donghyuck wasn't being considerate.

She was on the verge of tears when a bright plan came up to her.

"Ouch!"

She fell on the ground.

Donghyuck heard her cry and stop running immediately. He look back at her and her sat on the ground looking like she was about to cry.

"Miracle what happened!? Are you okay?" He said running towards her. He kneels down in front of her.

"I'm hurt oppa. My ankle hurts. I can't stand up."

Donghyuck felt sweat running in his forehead. He blamed himself. If he didn't run too fast and made her catch up with him then she wouldn't be hurt.

"Okay don't cry. Oppa will carry you on his back, okay?" She nods, smiling mentally.

Now they were walking home. Actually it was just Donghyuck walking with Miracle on his back. He was giving her a piggyback ride.

Miracle secretly smile resting her head on his shoulder. Donghyuck took a short peek on her and smiled too.

"You seem like you're enjoying this too much." Donghyuck teased.

"Shut up oppa."

"Hey! That's not how you talk to your oppa."

"Then stop being a meanie."

"Fine. I'll stop."

They stayed quite. Enjoying each others presence.

"Hey Miracle! We're here in front of your house now! Get off me now."

But all he heard as a reply was her little snores. She has fallen asleep thru the way.

Donghyuck 'tsk' but still had that smile on. He knows Miracle just tricked her to be honest. He know that she was faking that she hurt her ankle.

But he really loves her so he just let her be.

He carried her until inside her room.

"Thank you for taking care of her Donghyuck." Miracle's mother said.

"It's okay Mrs. Lee. I'll be going home now." He said and waved at her.

A few months later...

"I don't wanna go!" Miracle yelled bursting into tears.

"But we have to princess. Appa's work is at Canada so we need to move there." Her mother said trying to calm her down.

"But I don't wanna leave Donghyuck oppa." She was now hugging Donghyuck tight.

The boy was now on the verge of tears. He doesn't want Miracle to leave. But he somehow understands the situation.

"I'll just talk to her for awhile Mrs. Lee."

The two pairs of parents left their kids to talk.

Donghyuck pulled away from the hug and cupped the girls cheeks. Wiping some of her tears away. But since she won't stop crying, the tears won't just leave.

"Listen Miracle," he started.  "You need to go with your eomma and appa there."

"Do you want me to leave?"

He sighs. "Of course I don't. It's just that you have to go with them. They are your parents and you should be with them anywhere they go."

"How about you? You'll forget about me when I leave for Canada."

"No, I won't. I will never forget you. You're my crush."

Her eyebrows met in confusion. "I still don't know what is a crush oppa. What is it? Can you tell me?"

He let out a chuckle. "I can't now. If you go to Canada you'll know what it is."

"Okay. I will go to Canada with eomma and appa. I will know what that means just you wait." Donghyuck couldn't help but to smile, seeing determination on her face.

"Just promise you won't forget about me oppa. Because when I grow up I'll come back here for you."

"Of course I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

What they didn't know was their parents was squealing from the other side of the door.

A/N

I love what I did here. Fvck