11

MIRACLE:

"Are you sure you're not walking with us?" Jaymee ask

I nod. "Yeah. I have to go somewhere."

"Can we join you?" Lele ask.

Fudge. I don't want them to know that I'm meeting Donghyuck at the cafe today.

"Guys let her go alone." Rena giggled. "She might be going somewhere personal or important."

Lele pouted. "But I wa--"

"Just what Rena said, we should let Miracle go." Jaymee cut her off.

"Argh...fine."

"Don't worry Lele. I'll bring you with me some other time."

Or maybe not. Because being with Donghyuck alone again might be a one time thing.

But I don't want to see Lele sad. She's the group's baby since she is the youngest. Welp looks like my lie work because she's now smiling.

"We'll see you tomorrow then?" Jaymee said.

We bid our goodbye's before I make my way to the place we will meet.

I feel so nervous I can feel my legs shaking.

I enter the cafe and look around for him. When I saw him sitting at the booth beside the windoe, I took a deep breath before walking towards him.

"H-hey..." I said catching his attention.

He look at me with no emotions and motion me to sit down from across him.

"So why do you want us to meet?" I ask.

But he didn't answer me. He was just staring out the window.

Out of confusion I look at where he was looking but all I saw was random people walking and cars passing by. Nothing important or interesting but why was he even watching them? Did Donghyuck really change and became this weird?

Minutes pass but he was still watching them. I start getting impatient by now. Was he just wasting my time?

"Look if you're not even gonna talk and just waste my time then I think I should be go--"

"I'm sorry." My eyes widen a little.

"What did you just say?"

He finally look at me but he still has that straight face. "I said I'm sorry. I know what I said the last time was really rude and that was a jerky move. I really regret saying that to you. I hope you can forgive me?"

Jaymee and the girls said he's a jerk that never apologize to anyone. But what I'm seeing right now is the opposite. He just apologize to me and I know that it is sincere. I can feel it.

"Sure Haechan. I forgive you." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Haechan? I prefer you calling me Donghyuck oppa."

"What!?" I said surprise.

Does he remember?

"I know that I'm older than you and now that we're friends you can call me by my real name."

Oh. He doesn't.

But I feel nervous calling him that again in front of him.

"S-sure." I stuttered

Well this is....unexpected.

A/N

I don't know how to end if haha..btw the boys are all older than the girls.

Happy 20th birthday Mark Lee💖 I know we should not celebrate his birthday sad because he's gonna graduate from Dream...but I can't help it haha anyways I wish he'll have a great day...