18

MIRACLE:

Wait...what's happening?

Is this seriously happening?

Is this a dream?

Fudge. This is my first kiss! Donghyuck is my first kiss? He also is my first love! This is cute...that my first love is my first kiss.

But why!?

He pulled away and his eyes widen. "I'm so sorry Miracle. Fu--"

"Why did you kissed me!?"

Okay I sound frustrated there. But my heart is freaking beating fast right now.

I'm sure that my cheeks are red right now but I don't care.

He kissed me!

"Uh... I know this sounds stupid but I didn't forget about you. I would never Miracle."

What? Then why did he act like he doesn't know me? Is he playing with me? Seriously I don't need this right now.

My mind is a mess. I almost got rape. Now his telling me a lie. Seriously!?

"Don't play with my feelings Haechan."

"I'm not. I'm telling you the truth."

"Then why did you act like you did?"

"I'm sorry. I know I hurt you because of that."

"I'm asking you why Haechan!"

"It's because I'm afraid that I'm not gonna be enough for you. I'm a jerk now Miracle. I turned into a jerk. It's because I felt sad that you left. I know I said that it's fine but the truth it isn't! Everyday I miss you. As years went by I lost hope that you would come back. We don't even call each other. I thought you don't want me anymore so I changed. I try to distract myself."

My heart hurts seeing him cry. Yes, he is crying.

"I became a playboy that plays with girls hearts. I became a jerk. But then here you are. You came back! You like boys that are oppsite of me. You like the old Donghyuck not Haechan. I'm not good enough for you. I noticed that you like me but I will not let you be with someone like me so I push you away. I want you to hate me."

"Shut up I could never hate you even if I try." I then hug him. "I don't care if you change. Because I know deep inside there the old Donghyuck is still there."

"But what if--"

"I told you to shut up. Just listen." I was still hugging him. "I love you okay? No matter who you are."

"Can I speak now?" He asked.

I pulled away from the hug and rolled my eyes. "You already are."

He smiled a little. "When did you become so feisty?"

"I am not feisty! I am cute." I said and pout.

"Don't temp me to kiss that pretty lips of yours again."

"Shut up." I glared at him.

He smirk. "Fine I'll shut up. I gues you don't want to hear me say that I love you too." His smirk turn into a smile. "So much."

I look away from him blushing.

"Yah! Don't hide that pretty face from me."

"Then stop making me blush!"

"Well that's gonna be hard. You're cute when you blush."

"Only when I blush?"

"Just come here and hug your oppa again." He pull me into a hug.

I move closer to his chest. He kiss the top of my head as he swayed us slowly.

"I love you so much Miracle. Please don't leave me again."

"I love you too. I will never even try."

A/N

I'm so soft don't touch me.

I think that escalated to quick or is it fine?

NCT Dream's album is so 👌

Dripping is a bop but ya know the lyrics 👀

1 2 3 is freaking great

Vocal line freaking slayed Beautiful Time

And Dear Dream made my eyes sweat 😣💖