10

Miracle:

"Ah what are you doing here?" Jaymee ask the three boys that suddenly sat with us.

It's already lunch time and now we're here at our usual table while looking confuse.

What's wrong?

Oh well Haechan and his friends suddenly sat with us without any permission from us, without even any word.

"Obviously sitting down." Jisung said.

"Shut up stupid mushroom headed!" Lele said rolling her eyes.

Jisung just smiled a bit. He doesn't look offend. "Well that was rude of you angel but just to tell you I'm obviously not mushroom headed anymore. Get over that hairstyle." He chuckled.

"M-my name isn't an-angel you little--"

"Why are you sitting with us? I don't remember my friends and you guys being close." Jaymee cutted them off.

"Well we all are partners here except for Rena.." Donghyuck pointed at Rena who didn't gave him a glance. "So I guess we could practice together."

"It's noisy here at the cafeteria. We can't practice here." I said.

He look at me and I look back to my food cause I can't look back at him. He's making me blush.

"Then where do you want to practice?" He asked.

"We can just practice at my house or yours."

"Nah. The last time we did you end up being a drama queen."

Now I look at him while glaring. "Are you seriously gonna blame me about that? It was you who's being rude and arrogant."

"I didn't said anything about blaming you."

"But it sounds like you are!"

"I wasn--"

"Uuuh I need to go guys. I remember that I need to do something." Lele said and walk away.

Seconds later, Jisung stood up. "I need to go too!"

"Where are you going?" Jeno ask but Jisung already ran away. "That kid." He mumbled.

Jaymee giggled. "That kid you're calling is cute. If he wasn't friends with such assholes."

Jeno smirked. "So are you saying you like our Jisung?"

Jaymee shook her head no. "Nah. I just think he's cute."

He look away from us but I didn't fail to see the wide smile plastered on his face.

Wait... Does he like Jaymee?

Why does he look happy hearing she doesn't like Jisung?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell start ringing.

"Oh looks like we need to head back to class now." Rena said and she was first to walk away.

I notice the tone of her voice. She sounds down. Is she okay?

Me and Jaymee followed her not minding the boys we left.

But we haven't gone far from the table yet when they catch up with us.

"Meet me later at the cafe near the park after class." He whispered in my ears before running away.

Wait what!?

A/N

This chapter is crappy