16

MIRACLE:

"What's up with you and Haechan?" Lucas ask.

"It's nothing."

We were sitting at a chair that's place in their terrace.

"Oh come on Miracle. I know it's nothing. I can feel that it's bothering you."

I sigh. Well he looks like someone I can trust. So I told him everything. Even what happened in the school's garden.

After that he looks shock and kinda hurt.

"You still love him?"

Now I remember, he likes me.

Should I tell him? But he'll get hurt. Well it's gonna hurt more if I don't tell him earlier.

"Yes. I'm sorry Lucas, I know you like me. You're an amazing person but my heart already belongs to someone else."

He smiled sadly. "Haechan is lucky. You still love him even if he hurted you. He doesn't deserve you but I'll respect your feelings for him."

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

We both went quiet just watching the night sky.

The cold night breeze hitting our face. Ah it feels good. It feels relaxing.

The stars are shining brightly. They sparkle like diamonds. It's a beautiful night to just watch the sky. I'm glad I'm doing it with someone. But it would have been better if it was Donghyuck with me.

"Hey Miracle I'll just go get us some drinks." Lucas said breaking the silence.

"Sure but not alcoholic drinks!"

He laugh loudly. "Of course not." Then walk away.

What's so funny that made him laugh like that? Hm maybe it was just Lucas being Lucas.

After a minute I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

"Well that was fast Lu--" it's not Lucas.

It's a guy that I don't know. I felt nervous seeing that he's drunk and it was only the two of us here.

"You look lonely there shortcake. You don't mind if I entertain you? I'm sure we'll have fun." He said walking closer to me.

"Uh no thanks. I'm okay!"

He tried to grab my arm but I smacked it.

"Yah! Don't touch me. Leave me alone!"

"Don't play hard to get."

And he succeed grabbing my arms and pulling me closer to him.

Help...

A/N

Well fvck...

Btw school sucks. It was career day and then I came home late because of practice. Got scolded for coming home late.

BUT DAMN DREAM'S COMEBACK IS LIT AND A FREAKING BOP! i don't have a bias anymore...again....sorry Haechan i'm sure i'll come back to you sooner.