22

RENA:

I walk out on them and went to the rooftop. I started to cry by myself.

I didn't want to get mad at Jaymee but I felt so hurt.

I thought she hated him that's why I didn't mind if Jeno became her partner.

But honestly I did get a little nervous since Jaymee is a charming girl that everyone likes. I was afraid Jeno will like her.

But turns out he already like her a long time ago.

How did I not notice that?

"Rena."

I look up and saw Chaemin standing in front of me.

He pulled me to a hug and start rubbing my back comforting me.

"Sshh Rena it'll be alright."

"J-jaymee and Jeno are now...dating." I cried in his chest.

"Are you mad at Jaymee?"

"I don't want to be mad at her. She's my bestfriend. But I'm really hurt right now."

He sigh. "I know it's hard but you need to get over Jeno if you want to keep your friendship with Jaymee. It'll be very uncomfortable if I know that one of my friends likes the person I'm dating."

"Yeah. I know your right."

"And besides you have me here with you."

I pulled away from the hug giving him a surprise look.

"What?"

"Rena I like you. For a long time already. But it's okay if you don't. I know you like someone else. I just felt like I needed to--"

"Just shut up and ask me to be your girlfriend."

"What?" He asked surprise.

"I'm willing to give us a chance Chaemin. I trust you that you'll love me and take care of me. I know this sounds like you're only being a rebound but no. I sincerely want to be your girlfriend."

Why does it sounds like I'm the one asking him to date me?

Nah I don't care.

"So Rena... Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask shyly.

I smiled and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"I'm glad to be your girlfriend."

A/N

Welp I don't know who Chaemis is because he is made up...

It'll be up to you as I said before.

Sorry if some of you wants it to be NoRenMin. I love NoRenMin but Jaemin and Renjun are girls here and it'll look like Jeno is a fvckboy.

I hope you are all okay with that