24

Graduation day.

They are finally graduating highschool.

"Aw I'm so proud of both of you." Donghyuck's mom said hugging both of them.

"Eomma too tight." Donghyuck groaned but he was smiling.

"You can't blame your mother Hyuck. I am also feeling emotional right now."

"You always feel emotional mom." Miracle giggled.

"Oh shush your mouth Miracle. Now let's go. Ceremony gonna start."

They all went to the car and drove all the way to their school.

"So you're not going to college?" Miracle ask.

"Yeah. I'm serious about starting a band with Jeno and Jisung. Performing is my passion. Sadly no Company get me so we'll start out small first."

"But how?"

"Performing in clubs, not a strip club okay. We're also gonna film covers of songs and upload them on YT. Hopefully a company will notice us."

"Aw I know you'll do well. You are the best singer I've met."

"I love you so much." Donghyuck said and kiss her lips for a few seconds.

The thing that made them pull away was the flash of a camera.

"I'm gonna hang this on our wall!" Suprisingly it was Donghyuck's father that took the photo.

Donghyuck groaned. "Appa you're embarrassing me." While Miracle laugh at him.

"Send me a copy of that. I gotta have to show that to our grandchildren." Miracle's dad said.

"Dad!"

And everyone in the car laugh at Miracle.

"Congratulations kids!" The parents said all together.

All of them are proud of their children.

"Hey Jeno!" Jaehyun called making the younger felt nervous.

"Y-yes hyung?"

"So your my sister's boyfriend?" Jaehyun said while crossing his arms.

Jeno nod. "Yes it's me."

"I heard that your a playboy. Is that true?"

Jeno couldn't answer. He felt his throat run dry.

Well he used to be a playboy but he changed now. All because of Jaymee.

"He used to be one oppa." Jaymee suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Standing beside Jeno surprising him.

"Well I think that's bad news Jaymee. Are you not afraid he'll break your heart?"

"He better not or I'll have to break his bones."

Jeno does not know how Jaymee said that with a sweet smile on.

"Kidding aside... I trust him Jaehyun oppa. I know he loves me and will never do that to me."

That made Jeno sigh in relief.

"Is that true Jeno?"

"Yes hyung. Your sister is my princess."

Jeno and Jaymee stared at each other lovingly...until her brother has to react childishly.

"Did you just said princess? She's my princess! My little sister! So I have the rights to call her princess. Find another nickname for her because princess is what I call her..."

Jaehyun went on and on about it making Jaymee rolled her eyes in annoyance. Good thing she saw her parents walking up to them with a smile.

"Eomma! Appa!" She called and run to them. She gave her parents a tight hug.

That made Jaehyun shut up.

"Here meet my boyfriend Jeno. Isn't he cute?" She said excitedly.

They've been dating for months now but only today they had a chance to introduce their lovers.

Well except for Miracle and Donghyuck because they literally live next each other. Their parents also ship them since they were little.

Jeno showed them his eye smile.

"Indeed he is." Her mother said.

"Nice to meet you Jeno." Her father said.

They talk with each other and a few moments later Jeno's parents was also with them.

Jaymee and Jeno were both glad that their families are getting along well.

Both of them also notice the way their brothers look at each other.

Seems like Jaehyun is going gay for Doyoung. She doesn't mind since she is great friends with Doyoung.

"Lele, baby, please calm down!"

"How can I calm down?"

"It's just me meeting your parents."

"Jisung is right Lele. I know your parents will like him now shut up." Rena said trying to calm her down.

"Easy for you to say because your parents already met Chaemin." Lele pout.

Jisung smiled foundly at her. "You're so cute."

He kiss her all of sudden but she was fast to kiss back. Rena rolled her eyes and left them making her way back into Chaemin's arms.

"Ehem..."

They pulled away fast and Lele stared back at her parents.

"I can explain!"

Her mother smiled. "So this is your boyfriend Lele? Aw his a keeper."

"He looks fine." His father said.

Lele look at them confuse. "You aren't mad that you saw us kissing?"

"Why would we be mad? It's normal." His dad chuckle.

Jisung smiled proudly while Lele let out an awkward laugh.

A/N

This sucks but next chapter will be the last one.