9

Miracle:

I walk in our classroom with the girls with me. I was already sat on my chair when Donghyuck came in the room with his friends.

I plan to ignore him but that clearly didn't happen when he walk towards me and put a piece of paper on my desk.

I hold it and look up at him. "What's this?"

"A paper." He answered boredly.

I rolled my eyes. "I know, I'm not retarded. What I mean is what's this for?"

He crossed his arms. "That's the song we're gonna perform."

I look at the paper and read the title of the song.

Everything Has Changed

This is a song by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.

I read the lyrics and I hold my breath trying to stop the tears from spilling. I relate to this song for a reason.

Since me and my family moved to Canada, everything has changed between me and Donghyuck. He changed.

"Why'd you pick this song?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Eh nothing." He said and sat down on his chair.

Curse him!

He didn't even apologize for what he did last time. Gosh! I think I'm gonna start hating him too.

"What song are you gonna perform?" Rena asked.

I gave her the paper and they silently 'oohh'-ed.

"Is he like...doing this on purpose?" Rena again, asked.

"What do you mean?" Lele.

"What if he doesn't really forgot about you? What if he's trying to say something to you by using this opportunity to perform together?"

I blink my eyes, shocked of what Rena just said.

What if... she's right?

"Don't make her get her hopes up Rena. You might be wrong and she'll end up getting hurt again." Jaymee said.

"I'm just saying." Rena said and rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't fight." I said stopping them. "It's okay Jaymee. There's nothing wrong with what Rena said."

"But you're okay right?" Lele asked.

"Of course I am." I said and force out a smile.

The truth is I'm not okay. I'm still hurting because of him. But I'll try to be okay, I know I can do it.

If he forgot about our memories that easily then I can do too.

A/N

I'm so stressed from school.

But guess what? This story has a rank

Thanks to ya'll who reads this