19

LELE:

Hey hoes!

Okay...

Don't tell my brother Sicheng and Kun I called you hoes. They will kill me...or not. They can never get mad at me because I'm cute.

But forget about what I called you second ago.

I feel so freaking bored and annoyed right now.

Rena suddenly went missing. I don't know where Jaymee is. Miracle is also nowhere to be found.

The noise is making my head ache so I went out to the quiet garden behind Lucas' house.

I was just enjoying the wonderful surrounding, even if it's dark. Well the stars does shine up above the sky. While I played with some flowers.

He loves me

He loves me not

He loves me

He loves me not

He loves

I sigh and throw the flower away. "That was so childish."

"Were you playing with that flower to know if the person you like loves you?"

I glare at the figure that almost gave me a heart attack by suddenly appearing out of nowhere and then talk.

"What are you doing here Jisung?"

He walk closer and sat beside me. Looking at the sky. "It's boring inside. I don't really like parties."

"Then why did you come?"

"Donghyuck force me and Jeno to come with him. He said he needs to take care of something." He then look at me. "And I heard that the girl I like was here."

"Oh."

I wish he didn't notice the dissappointment in my voice when he said that.

"I didn't know you like someone." I said not looking at him.

"I was also surprise myself.  I just started to like her recently. I see her as annoying. She's so loud which isn't my type. But then I got to know her better. Turns out she's an amazing girl and I don't find her annoying when she's loud, I find it cute now."

Then he continued talking. I was pretending to listen.

I don't really wanna hear about that person he likes. 

Will you listen if the person you have feelings for talks about their crush? If you do then you're a martyr no offense.

And yes I have feelings for Jisung.

I really hate him before. Because I see him as a arrogant jerk. 

But when we were partnered together in our project. I got to know him better. 

His really fun to talk to. He got some corny jokes with him but I laugh at them because he looks adorable while telling me about it.  I found him act really cute too. 

He is actually a baby that likes to pretend his tough when he's not.

It's sad that they don't sit with us at lunch anymore. But I understand Miracle's situation with Donghyuck right now.

"Hey Lele are you okay?" He snapped his finger in front of my face.  "You're zoning out."

"Oh sorry."

Sorry that I didn't want to get more jealous.

"Are you bored of me or are you really just dense that you didn't notice I was describing you?"

What did he just said?

I look at him with a confuse look.

He smiled. "You're the girl I'm talking about Lele."

What? 

Seriously?

"I like you."

Can someone pinch or slap me?  Is my ears playing with me? Or did I heard him correctly?

Jisung likes me?

Park Jisung likes me!?

I was fighting with myself in my mind when he suddenly laugh. 

"Why do you keep asking yourself if I like you? I just said I like you."

"You're not lying?"

He shook his head. "Why would I lie about liking you? I won't get anything out of it."

I couldn't think of anything else to do

But to let out a high pitch sceam.

"Yah! Lele! Are you okay?" I heard him ask.

I look at him smiling widely and attack him with a hug. I hope he's not choking because I was hugging him tight on the neck.

I feel too happy right now.

"I like you too Park Jisung!"

He pulled away with wide eyes. Wow didn't know he has eyes. Just kidding.

"Y-you like me too?"

Aawww he looks cute. He was blushing.

"Where did the confident Jisung awhile ago went?" I smirked.

"Shut up."

"Make me." And I laugh at him.

But was stop when a pair of lips land on mine.

He made me shut up by kissing me! 

He pulled away seconds after.

"Did you just kiss me?"

"Uhm yeah... Are you mad? I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me. I--"

"It's okay Ji." I giggled. "But that was my first so I'm shock."

"Now I felt bad. I forgot that girls first kiss was supposed to be special and unforgettable. Has to be romantic. But I stole that from you suddenly. Gosh I'm so stu--"

"I said it's okay Jisung. As long as it's you I'm okay with it."

He smiled again and was about to lean in again.

But I stop him.

"Ask me to be your girlfriend first before you kiss me you idiot."

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" He ask confidently.

I smirked in my mind thinking mischievously.

"Uhm I'll think about it first. I'm having second thoughts on you honestly." I saw his confidence drained out of him.

"Just kidding." I laugh and it was my turn to kiss him on the lips. But I only did a peck.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend Park Jisung."

A/N

This was longer than I planned haha

ChenSung just really gets me everytime ugh I'm soft for this ship.