23

MIRACLE:

"Don't cry now Jaymee. I just said we're okay now. I'm not mad at you." Rena hug her.

"Yah! You should have told me sooner."

"It doesn't matters anymore. I don't mind if you're dating Jeno. I have Chaemin now and he really loves me. Him and me are a thing now."

Jaymee look at her. "You sure?"

"Yes."

I'm glad they are okay now. We we're all at the school garden watching the both of them.

"Jaymee looks so funny while crying." Lele giggled and beside her was Jisung. He got his arms around her shoulders.

"Yah! Don't make fun of her." I scold her and try to reach her to hit her but Donghyuck pulled me closer whining.

"Don't go away from me." He said while pouting cutely.

He is sitting down leaning on a tree while I sat in between his legs. He is hugging my waist and has his head on my shoulders. You did get what position we are in now, right?

"All of you are making me gag. Acting cute and stuffs." Jeno said rolling his eyes.

"Stop complaining and get your girlfriend." I said back.

He showed us his eye smile. "Oh yes I will."

He then walk towards the two.

"You don't mind if I get Jaymee now right?"

Rena smiled. "Of course I don't. Chaemin is probably waiting for me already."

"Speaking of Chaemin, there he is!" Lele pointed.

"Gotta go now. His walking me home." Rena said and stand up. She smiled at Jeno. "Take care of Jaymee. She might not look like it but she's actually a cry baby."

"Yah Rena stop telling him that. It's not true!"

Rena just laugh. "But seriously Lee Jeno. Try to hurt her once then you'll have to face me."

"I promise to take care of her don't worry. I love her."

That look on Jeno's eyes looks like he is so fond of Jaymee while he hug her. She squeeze herself closer to him.

"Aaww they are so cute." I mumbled to myself.

"We're cuter." Donghyuck whispered in my ears.

I turned my head to face him and smiled. "I know."

He smiled before leaning closer and kissing me. I kiss him back, ignoring Lele's loud screech when she saw us.

"YAH! MIRACLE AND DONGHYUCK ARE KISSING IN PUBLIC! HIDE THIS FROM ME!"

"Lele, baby, stop shouting and acting like we don't do that too."

A/N

I like the last part of this chapter HAHA Lele and Jisung HAHA