22-CLOSE TO DATE

Hi sa pagbabasa nito! Thank you for add in this story on your respective libraries!

Dedicated to:
MeralgenMaderse
JUNGKOOK-97
dark_queen18
XXReyes

Up next meet the parents na! Kanino kaya nagmana ng ugali si Thunder? Any guess?

PS. Nauna talaga ang kasal bago meet the in laws hahaha. Mabilis si Kulog eh.

Enjoy reading!

Thunder

"WHAT THE HECK do you mean, man? I want you to deliver my alcohol in Baguio! How hard is that, huh?"

Out of frustration, I inspect the small ethyll alcohol on my hand. I twirl it, the liquid follow the movement. I sighed. Quickly putting the stuff in my pocket, i shoved my hands deeper before leaning on the couch. Hilaw na napangisi ako.

"I cant, man. May inaasikaso ako sa ospital. Marami ang nagpapaconfine, atsaka, we have supplied 6 box of that shit on your rest house-"

"Ubos na."

A smirk painted across my lips. Crossing my legs on the process.

"- a month ago, isn't that enough- wait. What?!"

I gritted my teeth in anoyance. My patience is wearing thin. "Just deliver it here Caspen, or i will pull out my investment in your goddamn hospital." Inis na bumuga ako ng hangin para kalmahin ang sarili ko.

"Gago ka ba? Ugh! Fine." Silence. My forehead creased. He's not the person to stay silent after a discussion. He blabbers a lot, this is out of character. Caspen is in Cavite, tending to his hospital. He was a doctor by proffession, for animals- veterinarian. Sucks yeah, but it was his passion. "Have you seen my sister, Rain? Ilang linggo ko nang hindi nakikita ni anino niya. I'm worried, she might have been on trouble, again." His voice laced with worry.

"Rainesme is old enough to handle her own shit. Would you mind leaving her be? Man, don't you think she needs to grow a backbone?" My voice is dripping with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes before hanging up. After all, i had already stated my purpose on calling him.

I'm loaded with my own problem. I don't desire have more. Bahala na siya sa buhay niya. Hindi naman pwedeng lagi niyang pinakikialaman ang desisyon ni Rain.

Rolling my sleeves up, I glanced at my wrist-watch. What the heck is taking her long? What do females do inside their bathroom that it seems to take forever to go?

This is why I hate woman. Such a nauseance, a royal pain in the ass.

My feet starts tapping on the cold floor. A mannerism whenever i got bored.

I'm taking Jaime out. We are suppose to buy clothes for the ball. The ball happens to be this evening. This is the only free time to stall around the mall, the passed days was been hell. The party will be held at the Dimiscus' mansion, it was a two hours drive from my resthouse.

"Pinaghintay ba kita? Sorry."

My head whipped automatically to the sweet voice. The time must be playing, for all i see was a dramatic slow motion. My eyes focused on the woman, moving graciously towards my direction.

An awkward smile tugging on her lips. Only wearing a simple baby pink V neck maternity dress and paired with a pink sneakers, that creates a soft sound againts the marble floor. Her long wet hair hanging loose on her shoulder.

A slight peak of her chest makes me frowned. The twins looks firmer and bigger. Reasonable. I mean her belly, damn it.

The fudge is that?