Face off between two wild lions

Chapter 2: Face off of two wild lions

''Tum??????''

''Aap!!!!!''

Angrily, he left her by which she fall on the ground with a sudden jerk. Her mouth open in O-shape.

'''Mummy..Mummy'' she rubbed her back and got up holding something for support.

''Yeh kya batameezi hain..'' She gave a sharp glare.

''Tum vahi ho nah jisne mera saath..'' (Are the same girl who..-) She bite her nails sheepishly.

Disastrous encounter of their meeting flashed in her mind. She got up and charged him storming toward him.

''Who permit you to enter my bedroom..you luche lafange..teri itni himmat..'' He glare at her finger she was showing like it was a weapon.

''Even I have no interest to sneak in anyone room especially yours..'' He said mockingly with his eyes scanning her top to bottom weirdly. Di choose this girl for me? He crooked his one eyebrow unbelievably. What happen to her taste? No way he is going to marry this spoil brat.

''Oyee mister..don't eye me like that I will broke your nose..'' She cover her saree properly and shot back at her.

''You think I am dying to have you in my bed..'' Her mouth open in o- shape. Getting agitated, she carried her hand leaving him completely flabbergasted. Quickly he grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back

''Bad move young girl..'' With that she yelp in pain. Her reflex action quite late though!

''Mummy mummy bachaooo!!!!'' She jumped, stamping her foot in between try to freed herself. His ear was bursting due to her continuous scream. Quickly, he pressed her mouth by pinning her against the wall. Her one hand gripped by him behind her waist. She narrowed her eyes by his sudden advance.

''Umm..ummm..ba...ch...a..o..'' She squirmed under his grip trying to speak.

''Chup bilkul chup..'' She first saw his stern face closely before meeting his eyes with rapt attention. His warm breathe swayed on her face. Slowly he remove his hand but she couldn't even breathe in a fear of his body touching her's.

''If you dare to create a scene in front of my Di I will screw you up..did you understand..'' She shook her head hearing his husky voice. His face narrowed by realizing how pretty close they were and he immediately back off and moved.

''Lekin aap..'' He turn angrily that literally shifted her body in fear.

''Can't you keep quite for 5 minutes..'' He got irritated.

''Hum kyu chup rahe nahi rahenge hum chup..hum bolenge bahat bolenge itna bolenge ki bol bolke apki kaan phad denge (Why should I keep quiet i will not stay quiet..i will talk as much as I can until your ears get red due to my continuous talk.)

''Shut up you idiot!'' His voice rang as an order.

''Oh hello ap humpe is tarha hokum nahi chala sakhte..hum apke baal noch lenge..'' ( You cannot impose your right on me I will snatch your hairs..''

''No man is liable to shut me up..you are not my husband or boyfriend that I will listen to you like a good and understanding lover..''

''Gosh where di stuck me up by this mentally retarded girl..'' He wondered frustrated by her non stop bakbak.

''Did you say something!'' With frown brow.

''Did you gave anyone chance to speak..''

You stupid idiot standing in my room and speaking bad things about me..I will sui you..'' He groaned and move raggedly toward her.