Turning point

Chapter 17: Turning point

Everything went out of control and out of balance. He felt himself stiffen. His world turns ups and down within a fraction of second.

Painful tears rolled down as she witness another women so close to her husband. Nothing is more traumatized than seeing her love with someone else oblivious about the fact of Lavanya being his first wife.

Lavanya sudden arrival brought hurricane in his life..He could not able to think or react. Few moments back he found himself most luckiest person in this world getting his love, his khushi.. he thought his family is complete now. He didn't get over from this shock, destiny explode another bomb, snatching the most important part from him.. He lost everything.. he lost his DI.

Unable to bear the burden, he dropped on the ground shattered seeing garland on his di's picture. Khushi too went in tears. She can't believe by what is happening. It's like a horrified dream, hoping his di will got up and hugged her calling her name in her melodious voice.. To her shock, it is not any dream. Her heart getting heavy remembering her last conversation with Di..

KHUSHIJI PROMISE ME..YOU WILL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF CHOTTE NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEVER LEAVE HIS HAND..

That mean di know she had only few--..why di.. why you hide your illness from us..just for our happiness you suffered all..Why you left us..? Please come back Di..please don't leave Arnavji..he can't live without you.. She bite her lips to stiffen her sob. Arnav become too numb, she can't able to see him in so much pain. Slowly she went to him and utter his name.

Khushi: Arnavji..[Paused] Controlling herself, she spoke slowly..''Hamare taraf dekhiye..'' She cupped his face. But he shook his head in denial not ready to accept the bulshit. It literally shaken his entire world.

Everyone is gathered in the hall continuously crying and Arnav began panicking.

Why are they crying, Khushi..tell them to get out from my house..(khushi hold him and brought him toward the dead body that is half covered but he hesitant to go near. Slowly she grabbed his hand, bringing him near the dead body.

Arnav: Di..get up..why you sleeping like this..khushi, tell her to wake up else i will never talk to her..

Khushi(Sobbing): Arnavji sambhaliye apne apko..Di ab kabhi vapas nahi ayegi..woh ja chuki hain.. (Di never came back..she is gone)

He went motionless. Like earth come down beneath his feet. He look at the body really not believing. He smiled like it's a kind of sick joke.

Lavanya who is sitting few inches away stare at him feeling really bad. She walk to him and glare at Khushi with rage and anger whose hand tied with Arnav's. She reached forward and withdraw her hand off from him and advanced at him. Khushi was taken aback and inch backward silently.

Lavanya: Asr, she is dead.. She touched his face and began sobbing uncontrollably hugging him.

Khushi feel quite discomfort by her nearness but didn't let it visible.