Trapped

Chapter 23: Trapped

Khushi: Nahi nanheji..Ab hame koi farak nahi padta...balki hum toh khush hain unhe khush dekhkar.. (It doesn't affect me anymore..I am happy to know he moved on)

Nk: But my heart is not big like you to see you getting humiliated...Let's go please.. (He held her hand forcefully and made his way back the main door..

A sudden banging sound halted her step in the midway..

Khushi turned and saw him injected a drug on her neck. It astonished her. He pushed lavanya away from touching her and she fall on the ground while everyone staring and talking with several question in their mind

Black out!

~~~

Lavanya rub her eyes and blink it two three times before opening it. She look around calling out Asr's name. Her mind cannot comprehend anything where she is in. She look puzzled finding herself laying in a floor. Suddenly her demeanor changes seeing the lady she hated most standing marching to her. There is lot of hatred and anger the way she greeted her.

Lavanya: ''What the hell you are doi..'' Her words been cut by a hard slap by her. The force was so hard that she landed back on the ground. There is darkness everywhere and nothing visible to her except a vacant room where they are in.

How dare you! She grew bewildered by her sudden audacity and call out Asr's name repeatedly. Khushi gave a wicked smile and laughed at her state.

''Don't mess with me Khushi I am warning you..'' Her threatening glare bring a huge smile on her face.

As far as Lavanya knew she were in party with her husband kissing him then how she came here. She is clueless.

Upon that this lady..she can't bear her husband ex wife for a single moment. Whenever she think about her, her blood boils. She had thought she get peace by humiliating her in front of all, then she never dare to cross her path but seems all her plan get backfired seeing her confidence and attitude. She look around and saw herself in a isolated room. Except them there is no one but where is Asr? How she came here? She have no idea.

Khushi: ''Kya hua..bahat gussa aa raha mujhpar..maarne ka maan kar raha hain..Nafrat hain na mujhse..itni nafrat ki mujhse mere sab kuch chinne ke baad bhi tumhe chain nahi mila..'' (What happen? Feeling angry seeing me all of a sudden..You Wanted to kill me..you hate me so much that instead of snatching all my happiness you didn't get the peace)

Lavanya: ''What do you mean?''

Khushi: ''You very well know what does i mean miss lavnaya kashyap..''

Lavanya: Mrs Lavanya Arnav singh raizada..''

Hearing this, she went all fired up. She gave another slap on her right cheek putting full stop on her bloody non sense.

Khushi: ''Don't you dare degrade Arnavji name by tagging your name with him..A women like you never deserve his wife..You call yourself his wife..? You just wanted him for money..he is only your obsession..this is not love..If i knew your real identity before i never divorce him.''

Lavanya: ''Oh really? As if if you won't Asr won't leave you!'' She got up and started to laugh seeing so much attitude. 'According to my general knowledge your so called ex husband throw you out on the very day he announced me his legal wife in front of entire media..Remember? Or should i make you remember that night when I and Asr become one!

Khushi: JUST SHUT UP! Her heart clenched recalling that bitter night.

Lavanya: ''It's so sad Khushi..I feel so pity for you. You fall for a wrong man..Asr is my property since the start. He insulted you, deject you and accept me his wife with all his heart yet you are hoping he will be yours..someone said it right love is blind.''