Revealation

Chapter 20: Revelation

Khushi look at Nk and then back at Arnav who is showing steal like expression on his face. There is only numbness on both the ends until she whisper his name in a soft voice.

His presence evoke a ray of hope in her heart. He still care of her, her inner voice spoke and it brought a weak smile on her face. Slowly her steps move toward him, her eyes shined. She wanted to hold him, feel his warmth and asked him why he was away from her. She missed him, she missed him terribly. She know he loved her, she can read his eyes. Although he asked her to go away from his life but her heart knows whatever they shared meant everything to him. They had love, he truly loved her, she believed. the concern in his eyes clearly reflect by his face and once he know about her pregnancy everything will be fine between them. They will be one AGAIN. Because they relation is unbreakable- it is made by devimaiya and she had full faith in her devimaiya.

She continue to stare him with her eyes overflowing with love.

She wanted tell him she is incomplete without him. All she wanted only him. For him, she is ready to pay any price, she just wanted to hear those three magical words.

She touch his hand and a tear drop fell in his palm which he hide it without her acknowledgement.

Hum jante the ap jarur ayenge.. (I knew you would come) She touch his cheeks and look in those brow orbs. He avoid his gaze but she cupped his cheeks gesturing him to look at her. Furiously he shoved her hand off and inch backward.

Don't you dare! His sudden loud voice astonished her.

Arnav(With a mocking voice): Don't sky so high Miss gupta that i am hear because of you..you think you can trap me again by your so called innocence. You were wrong..i don't love you..suna tumne (Did you hear) i don't love you.. keep that in your bloody head very clearly!!!!! He pressed last phrase that literally shaken her body.

Tears pricked her eyes. She felt humiliated and dejected. Nk felt really bad for her.

Arnav: Don't show these useless tears..it doesn't melt me..i know what kind of women you are! (He gave a side glance to Nk and raised his eyebrow surprisingly.) We aren't divorced and you already started trapping other men..not bad miss gupta i am impressed by your skills..I am still wondering what di saw in you that she had bind me with a women because you don't have a character..

Tears finally made his way down her face.

''You are such a low class..''

Enough!!!!!!!!!!

Chilane se sach nahi badal jayega khushi kumari gupta..aur sach yeh hain tum puri raat yeh admi ke saath.. (By shouting you cannot change the fact that whole night you are having fun with a..)

His words halted when he felt a burning sensation on his face.

Khushi(With agitation): Don't you dare point finger on my dignity..i know what i am, i don't need to justify myself why i am here and what i did entire night with him..I always think what is my mistake that i am getting such kind of treatment from a person who is once my called as my husband..even my getting betrayal from your family i accepted you only and only for your and di happiness..I fall in love with you with all my heart and respected your family, love them like my own family..

Arnav: Toh koi aisaan nahi kiya..(So what you hadn't did any favour..) everything had a price and by doing this you are filling your bank account with my money..your so called family get a luxurious life and in return you took care of my family and sometimes fulfill my physical needs..what's a big deal!

She closed her eyes feeling revulsion..never in any wildest dream she imagined his thinking is so cheap..Its better to die rather than breathing a second in one roof with him.. But he didn't stop there..He continue disgracing her love..