A Beautiful Lie

Thank you very much for your love and appreciation for this story..i am very happy to get so much love for this story.

i am very happy to get so much love for this story

Chapter 27: A Beautiful Lie

NK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He roared aggressively before punching the door with a huge bang almost breaking it.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOT DAMMIT..COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Kya hua chotte?'' (What happened?) He turn to meet Nani standing at door, she look at him who is breathing harsh with his face turn red controlling the rage emitting through his veins.

''Where the hell is he, Nani. I won't spare that bastard''.

''What happened..Why you are shouting like this..?'' Asked Nani.

I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM..HOW DARE HE EYE AT MY KHUSHI..HOW DARE HE BACKSTABBED ME..

He bang his hand against the mirror as the thought someone wanted to marry his khushi make him hell mad. This is beyond his endurance. He can't let this happen.

Nani shrieked in horror. She never seen her grandson in such a vulnerable state. Blood is flowing from his palm like a stream. She try to heal him by applying ointment but he shoved her hand leading the first aid box fell on the ground.

''Chotte please calm down..I don't know where is he..Ypu are bleeding please let me apply medicine''

I don't care..'' He fumed pacing to and fro restlessly unable to control his ragged heartbeat. By getting no source to let out this frustration, he remove his cell to rang him when something caught his attention. He move to the bed with his eyes stuck to something red shine to his eyes. With one swift moment, he remove the pillow and then slide the cover. His eyes burned. Several pictures of khushi flew in the air along with a heart shaped greeting card where I LOVE KHUSHI written in the middle.

Nani close her mouth in shocked. Nk loves Khushi? She can't believe what she just seen or heard. Shyam, Akash and everyone who entered Nk's room hearing a loud roaring went dumbstruck seeing entire room in disheaved condition. Upon that, looking at Arnav state, terrorized them.

''How dare you Nk..How dare you!!!!'' Card get crumbled into pieces by him but what about his heart that is still arching in pain? That's when his phone rang breaking their reverie. With his eyes fixed at his wife's picture, he press the call button.

''Searching me, Nannav?'' A cunning voice vibrates into his ears leading him to rose on his feet.

Himmat kaise hui..(You dare you) she is mine.. He said in a tone with full of rage.

''I dare because i love her..I love Khushi..'' He confessed without any hesitation.

JUST SHUT UP..DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY KHUShI's NAME FROM YOUR MOUTH..