Big bang

Chapter 3: Big bang

Taking slow baby steps, a cute romeo rocky reached his target to take revenge for his Dilwali girlfriend. His eyes turn red looking at the person whose back was visible to him. How badly he wanted to bite his ass out so that never in his dream he imagine to eye his juliet.

He saw all the member of his family taken their leave except two person. As usual Asr barking at his poor employee standing near his Suv. He wore his sunglasses to get inside.

Rocky started to bark him getting highly agitated. But when he didn't gave him attention, his anger reached its peak. How dare he hurt his girlfriend. He barked more loudly this time breaking his ear dum.

What the hell!!!!!!!! Arnav groaned irritated.

''This middle class locality..'' He wipe the sweat on his face, scanning his eyes disgustingly around at some people taking bath in public place. While some children were playing and pulling him to other side teasing him. On top of that, smell of cow dung irritating his nostril.

''Gosh it sucks!'' He was signalling his driver to take out his car but the crowd in front of them not letting him to do anything other than to wait to clear it off.

On the other hand, rocky were splitting venom from his mouth seeing his nakhre. His roaring voice heard by Arnav and he rubbed his ears irritant without caring to look at that dog behind. Because Arnav had an high amount of allergy with dogs. He can tolerate anything but not dogs in his surrounding. It frustrate him. Anger him more.

Rocky will definitely not going to spare him! He rose with determination moving his tail and pounce at the person with a sudden jerk to directly attack his bottom.

A loud scream heard by everyone sitting in the living hall in a Gupta house. Payal, Shashi, Buaji, Garima all got up with shocked. Except one person. Khushi is sitting in front of TV eating chip with a wicked grin on her face.

''Yeh awaaz kaise..'' (What's this sound?) Entire family turn horrified as they could heard some painful voice from a person that was probably familiar to them. khushi was blowing her nails and went on chattering her favorite past time food with her eyes glued at the television screen watching her favorite kamlesh khabri program. Khushi was glued to TV like fevicol as he was going to reveal a big suspense.

''Shut the volume!''

''Amma please don't disturb me..can't you see Rakshas is felling into trap..bada aya tha heroine se panga lene wala..'' She smirked staring curiously in TV shifting more close to it as her family members not giving her peace.

As soon as Buaji stood in front of TV with her hand on her hips, she lower the volume.

''Leave her buaji you know na how mad is she. Let's go and see what had happen outside..'' Payal said moving toward the door and everyone followed her.

''Bechare laad governor..I am feeling so pity for you..Now no one going to save you from my Janu..'' She was trying so hard to control her laugh specially taking prevention her laugh not been noticed by anyone. Her legs were arching to go and see his big fat ego getting crashed at public place. But sadly she cannot go and spoil her janu attention to divert from his Mission revenge.

''Poor he! I worn him not to mess with me. But no! He love insulting me haina then bear the consequence. My never happening husband. Be ready to take injections! Stupid arrogant laad governor!

''Ab ayega maza..'' (Its going to be lot of fun)

She shut her ear enjoying the action sequence in a TV with popcorn and snacks. She was laughing so hard didn't comprehend her family members already entered in the premise. Tension was visible on their faces.